Chapter 1

_In 6th grade_

~Y/N's POV~

I was sitting down at a table when my friend Axel came up to me. "Did you hear! We have a new kid in class!" Axel said. "I didn't what is her, his, or their name?" I asked. "Her name is Tsuki I think," Axel said. "I can't wait to meet her then, I will talk to you later Axel!" I said waving bye to him. I bump right into someone. "Oh, I am sorry!" I said I said looking up with a small smile. "I-It's fine!" the person said, I was meet with a girl who had dark purple hair, green eyes, and very pretty dark brown skin(Yes I know, the cover art shows different but please bear with me!!). "You know you're really pretty!" I said with a warm smile. "T-Thank you," the person said. "I should get going now I hope to see you around the school!" I said waving going to my class. 'she was very pretty and I hope to get to know her sometime' I thought to myself. I hope to learn her name soon as I want to become friends with her

~Tsuki's POV~

I was walking down the hall trying to find my classroom. I got bumped into. "Oh, I am sorry!" The person who bumped into me said looking up with a small smile, she had h/c hair, e/c eyes, and s/c skin she looks so pretty. "I-It's fine!" I said. She looks at me for a little bit. "You know you're really pretty!" The girl said with a warm smile. I was taken back no one has ever called me pretty, it was nice. "T-Thank you," I said. "I should get going now I hope to see you around the school!" the girl said waving going to what I think is her class. 'She is very pretty and nice, am I falling in love with her? Nah I just feel nice because she said I looked pretty, right?' I thought to myself. She seems so nice to people, but she could be faking it, but she doesn't seem to be someone to do that. I hope to learn her name soon.

_High School(present time)_

~Y/N's POV~

I was walking with my best friend Ren to class when I saw Tsuki. She looked at me for a bit but I looked away after a bit as she changed when she got popular in 7th grade. "Are you still bitter about Tsuki?" Ren asked me. "Well yeah, she was a friend of mine then she just changed out of the blue, ya know it hurt a lot to see someone who you cared about change and start to bully you," I said looking down holding back the tears. "I get it. Hey let's change the topic ok," Ren said I nod as we started to talk about the Spanish test we are going to have later in the day. I start to feel as if someone was watching me but I shake it off. Tho it has been like this since 7th grade. 

~Tsuki's POV~

Around 7th grade, I started to act really mean to Y/N to cover my feels for her but it seemed to affect her hard. I started to feel bad so I just stop talking to her as I became popular. I overhear Y/n and her friend Ren's conversation. "Are you still bitter about Tsuki?" Ren asked Y/N. "Well yeah, she was a friend of mine then she just changed out of the blue, ya know it hurts a lot to see someone who you cared about change and start to bully you," Y/N said looking down. "I get it. Hey let's change the topic ok," Ren said as Y/N nod and they started to talk about the Spanish test we have later today day. I start to stare at her. She keeps getting prettier every time I see her and she keeps being nice to people. "Tsuki, you know that you shouldn't stare at Y/N, if she knew that you stared at her she would hate you more," my friend Yui said. "I know. I just want to make it up but I don't know how to do it. She hates me with a burning passion" I said looking away from Y/N. "Just start giving her little gifts for this week on Friday then ask her to meet you behind the school," Yui said. I nod. "Yeah that's a good idea," I said with a small slime. 'even if it doesn't work it won't change my feelings for you' I thought to myself.