🌺🍼

Part Two of previous chapter
Caregiver: Jimin
Little: Yoongi (0-4)
Mock breastfeeding
-----------------------------------------------------------
As time went on and Jimin was reading his book, Yoongi was sleeping soundly and peacefully. A nightmare was what woke him up, letting out a tiny sob.

Jimin got startled by the tiny sob and looked at the little below him, seeing his eyes glossy and cooed softly, putting his book down before rubbing the back of the onesied little, smiling as he held him close. "Aw baby~ did you have a nightmare?"

Yoongi hiccuped and stuffed his face into Jimins chest, whining before starting to cry. Jimin cooed and giggled as he pressed Yoongis ear to his chest gently so he could hear his heartbeat. "Look at you, little prince. So cute and handsome~ you're such a pretty boy yes you are~"

The littles cries grew louder and Jimin got up with him, bouncing him and walking around with him. "Shh..it's okay baby. Dada's here, shh it's okay. It was just a nightmare, it wasn't real.." whispering sweet nothings into his ears, Yoongi whimpered and calmed down at the beat of Jimins heart as he softly sucked on his pacifier, trying to get all the way calm. "That's it..you're doing so well baby."

Jimin smiled and walked over to the toy room, sitting down in the rocking chair before rocking back and forth as he rubbed Yoongis back for comfort. He felt the older relax into his touch and sighed softly. He got back up and went over to the changing station, changing the others diaper and putting his onesie back on. He put him down before letting him crawl around.

Watching him crawl around, he smiled softly and sat down next to the changing table, getting his phone out and scrolling through it, looking up from time to time to keep an eye on the little. When he saw Yoongi trying to put a colored block in his onesie, he tensed up and watched him try to get up then watched him fall, panicking and crawled to him, sitting down and picking him up as he looked at him and saw a bloody nose then got up and ran to the kitchen with him, sitting him on the counter as he got a napkin out, wiping his nose with it and gently stuffing the tissue in there, tilting the littles head back a little.

"Jesus please save me." he mumbled, picking Yoongi up and walking over to the couch as he wondered why he hasn't cried yet. He looked at him and saw that he was just staring blankly at the tv with the animated vegetables on it. "You want to watch veggie tales bub?"

Yoongi nodded his head and kept staring at the tv, making grabby hands towards it. Jimin chuckled softly and got up, going over to the tv and watched as Yoongi put his hands on the tv to indicate he wanted the animated vegetables.

"You want Larry?"

"Da."

Jimin chuckled and sat Yoongi down on the couch before walking off to the playroom to get the Larry The Cucumber stuffie, walking back out and giving it to Yoongi before smiling at him playing with it and trying to make words but it only came out as incoherent sounds. He sat down next to Yoongi and looked at the tv, watching the animation.

He didn’t remember falling asleep as he got woken up by a small tap on his face, opening his eyes to see Yoongi staring at him, his pointer finger out to poke his face. He groaned slightly and smiled, yawning before he stretched and wrapped his arms around the little, hugging him tightly and squeezing him a little. “My little baby!”

“Dada!”

Yoongi giggled out and hugged the other back tightly, giggling more when he felt hands tickle his sides. “Dada shtooopp!”

“You’re too adorable for that!”

He laughed as his pacifier fell out onto the couch before hugging the other gently, hiding his face in his chest to hide his embarrassment. Jimin cooed and rubbed his back, then felt a latch on his nipple then sighed contently before relaxing. “You really know how to get me loving you, hm?” he chuckled before hearing soft snores coming from the older as he held him close, putting the blue pacifier into his mouth.