Part 1: Blair Croft!

Hello, this is just a starter to the story and obviously you'll get to know more about the characters as the book goes on. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think.

p.s this isnt edited so don't mind spelling mistakes.

xxxNxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

I tried to convince myself that the ear splitting siren noise was just a part of my dream as i rolled over in bed, Somehow my body wasnt quite buying that lie as i felt myself reach over to turn off the alarm. I gave myself another 5 minutes in bed trying my hardest to stop my eyes from sliding shut again, By the time I had managed to get myself out of bed it was 7:30 and school started in an hour. I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth before stepping into some skinny jeans, a plain t-shirt and some converse, i quickly braided my blond hair and applied minimal makeup, I didnt care enough to try to impress the people at school. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs as the smell of fresh pancakes wafted from the kitchen. I made my way into the kitchen and found my dad just about to put 3 pancakes onto my plate. Two out of the three of my idiot brothers were already at the table enjoying what looked like their second plate of pancakes. "Good Morning" i heard Austin say, inbetween mouthfuls of delicious pancakes which he had managed to spill all down myself, Although my middle brother was 19 most of the time he acted as if he was 5."Here you go, Sport" said my dad handing me my plate. I eagerly ate my breakfast whilst my Dad and Austin both left for work. Within 15 minutes I was by the door with my skateboard waiting for my twin to hurry up and stop grooming himself infront of the mirror. "Hurry up Riley, or im leaving without you" i shouted up the stairs."Alright, Alright im coming" he replied walking down the stairs as if he didnt care that we were going to be late for school. Riley was my twin brother and my best friend but most of the time he annoyed the hell out of me. We quickly boarded to school, which took about 10 minutes and as we arrived we were greeted by the friendship group we shared, otherwise known as the Blueridge Panthers, our schools football team. Me being the only girl of course, that's how it always seemed to be.