Dos

The limo pulled up to the bridge. And drive closer and closer to the edge.

"This is a setup they're going to kill us!"

Everyone screamed huddling tightly together. Your hand gripped around Carlos' tightly. When a golden must formed all around forming a bridge.

Everyone watched in interest. And you investigated the bridge.

"What the?"

"Hey did this button turn on the bridge?"

"No this one did. That one opens my garage."

The window rolled back up. And the squad went back to stealing everything around them.

You obviously took all the rock candy in the small bin. And threw it inside your bag. You began to throw as much stuff as you could inside your bag.

"Hey, hey, if you wanted to steal this. Should've took the whole limo." Evie stated making you laugh.

"What it's fun to experiment. You should know from the failure that was."

"You first acne remover. That gave more than anticipated."

"Funny thing is I put in too much hydrogen because of my handwriting hehe."

"But now look at my beautiful face."

"Indeed."

Everyone quickly got out of the limo. And to you humor Carlos and Jay tried to steal the TV. They had prepared music that you never cared for.

You were really into the violin such a sinister instrument. And the tuba and any horns like that were just. How to put it. Irritable.

Your eyes caught onto a baby blue suit and pink prissy bow.

"Fairy Godmother."

You whispered quietly rubbing your forehead. She spoke and spoke. But you paid no mind to her.

In fact you kinda zoned out for a bit. Until someone grabbed your hand. Shaking it with gratitude.

You focused back into the world. Finding the person shaking your hand. To be a very handsome man. Who had a gracious smile. That made you gag a bit.

"A lotta rock candy it looks like."

He moved onto the next person. Letting you take a breather. Never before had you received such a feeling. When Carlos pulled you towards the group.

"Hey keep up dude."

"Pardon."

You followed them into the grand school. The massive halls intrigued you deeply. You began to hypothesize multiple acids that could melt cleanly through the wood.

"And so Doug will show you around."

Your mind had been wandering a great deal. As it did so often. When your mind returned to earth hearing that. Your eyes met with the prince's.

And immediately sparks flew between you both.

And before you could react. You tripped over your mystical shoelace. Even you remembered you were wearing sandals.

You didn't even take a step forward. Suppose fate just threw a bag of dicks at you. Pushing you over and as you fell. You thought to yourself.

"I forgot my earrings and my ring."

Everyone freaked out and quickly moved to grab you. But Ben rushed forward. And grabbed onto your shoulders tightly. And heaved you up before the ground reached you.