Chapter 1 - Reunited

Kayla on the side>>

Ema's POV

I am so excited right now. I finally get to see Kayla again. I met her a couple of years ago, while I was travelling with Papa, and we kept in touch all this time. I already talked to Masaomi about it and he said she could stay here while she is here. Right now me and Wataru are preparing Kayla's room for her, while Tsubaki and Azusa prepare Kyle's, her brother's, room. While I was lost in my thoughts I felt a light tug on my skirt.

"Onii-chan, what is Kay-chan like?" Wataru said while looking up at me.

"She is one of the sweetest girls ever. You will love her for sure!" I replied to the 9 year old.

"Do you think Kay-chan will like me?" He asked me.

"Definitely" I told him with confidence.

Kayla's POV

Goodbye America. Hello Japan. I thought to myself as i exited the plane. As soon as i got out of the airport, I instantly began to look for my best friend, Ema, and her brother. I think she said his name was Masaomi... As i thought this, I got a glimps of familiar brown hair pulled into a high side-ponytail. Ema.

"Ema!" I shouted running up to her and instantly pulling her into a bear hug.

"Kay-Kayla, I-I cant br-breath" she gasped while trying to pull me off.

"Oops sorry" I said sheepishly and let her go. I then walked up to the man who was stood next to her who also had brown hair and a welcoming smile.

"Hi, you must be Masaomi" I said to the man, I was guessing was Masaomi, and held out my hand for him to take.

"Thats me, and you must be Kayla" Masaomi replied taking my hand and shaking it. "Isn't your brother, Kyle, meant to be with you?"

"Oh, I knew I forg-" I was cut off by a familiar voice shouting in the background.

"KAYLA! KAYLA!" the voice shouted.

"KYLE! OVER HERE!" I shouted back to the voice.

"Well now that we are all here, shall we get going?" Masaomi said while picking up some of our bags and loading them into the car. The car ride was filled with alot of catching up between me and Ema as Kyle and Masaomi sat awkwardly in silence.

"Here we are" Masaomi said as he pulled up into a huge hous- wait no mansion! I could tell me mouth was hanging open but I didnt care.

(A/N sorry about the ending. It was slightly rushed. I will try and update tomorrow. I will try and update everyday except Wednesday but I might not be able to update everyday.)