8 (the visit)

The night before the flight

The night before the flight. Time flies, doesn't it? Alaska was getting ready for a week of fun shit. She was planning out the outfits daydreaming about what they could do. After a while she got brought back to reality with her phone notification. It was a groupchat.

Brighton meet up smile :)

Wilbur:
Hey guys, just made this groupchat so we can have a place to talk. When is everyone's planes and or other transport and when iwll it come? I'll meet you all :)

Alaska:
Hello :D my plane is at 7am and i should be there at about 10am

Phil:
Me and Kristin are gonna be there at 12ish pm

Niki:
I'll just join you whenever, i live there

Minx:
My flight takes 4 fucking hours. I'll be there at 12.

Fundy:
Ill be there at 4, it was the earliest flight i could find :(

Wilbur:
Ok! Alaska I'll dm you then :)

Unconsciously Alaska started smiling and Wilbur's messages. 11 hours from now she would be able to see all her friends in person. As mundane as it may sound to some, this was a big thing for her. And not only that. She will be hanging out with them for a week straight. Remembering that she went on her phone to tell her followers that she wouldn't be streaming a lot, if she even was going to.

Alaska just tweeted:
Hi guys. Probably no streams for a week bc im hanging out with some friends, will still tweet and post photos tho!!

After packing all the things Alaska would need, she went to sleep still with a head full of thoughts.

Her phone rang at 5:30am so she could have time to get to the airport and don't have to worry about being late. Alaska got her bags and locked her house. Calling for an uber she texted Wilbur saying she was heading out.
After 5 minutes the uber came and at 6:15 Alaska was already at the airport. Check in went well and at 6:40 she was waiting for the plane.

The flight went went quite well. Th person she was sitting next to stayed silent the whole flight and weirdly enough there were not annoying children on the flight.

When Alaska lended she immediately texted Wilbur to pick her up. Pacing around the luggage claiming area she was thinking about all the fun things they would do as a group together. She was also quite exited to meet Phil, becuase that would be her 1st time ever speaking to him.

Wilbur:
Hey, im waiting outside entrance A :)

Alaska:
Ok coming!

Taking her suitcase she went to what she thought was entrance A. Luckily enough she was right and after a bit of lookinh around she found Wilbur waving at him. Alaska was expecting a nice 'hello' or maybe a wave back, but instead she was hit with a big hug from Will. Having butterflies in her stomach she said somthing resembling a hi.

"Alaska! Im so happy to see you!" Wilbur said in an overly exited tone.
"Me too! Im just so happy i agreed to come"
"Im also happy you agreed to come" he said in a slightly mocking but friendly tone.   
"Come on, the uber is waiting. We'll set up the air bnb while everyone else comes"
"Great, sounds like a plan"

They got into the uber talking about plans on what they would do the week they were staying. Most of the plan was walking around near the beach, the ferris wheel and hanging around in different parks and malls. As undetailed as the plans sounded it was definitely going to be a bunch of fun. The weather also would be nice if you'd believe the forecasters. At the start of the week it would be warmer. As warm as you could call winter in England. And at the end i should snow.

"Oh we're here!" Will said with a huge grin that wouldn't leave his face the whole ride.
"Oh it looks really nice, is it for the whole week?"
"Yeah! Really lucked out on this one actually. It was a last minute call and we would probably live in a weird house in the middle of nowhere if noy for this house"

"Oh and the room situation is as such:Phil and Kris have a roomIm sharing with FundyAnd then there is one 2 bed room and 1 bed room so you, Minx and Niki can choose who is where alone""Sounds great, thanks for planing it all out""No problem, i hap...

Phil and Kris have a room
Im sharing with Fundy
And then there is one 2 bed room and 1 bed room so you, Minx and Niki can choose who is where alone"
"Sounds great, thanks for planing it all out"
"No problem, i happy you liked it"

They started unpacking waiting for Niki to come.

"So what's the plan for today. Findy is coming at 4 so are we just going to vibe here befors then or do we have something else on the agenda" Alaska asked
"Uhhh not really. We can just stay here or get some lunch while waiting for him. When Fundy comes i want to go to the late night beach at about 10pm. It's really nice out at that time"
"Oh, sounds very nice" Alaska smiled at Wilbur

A/n:
856 words !
Eyup. Some fun shit is bout to happen in the next chapters as you cnat see. I quite like this chapter and im also planning on making a Karl fanfic after this one :))