Chapter 7: " Something about you baby"

(A / N ; some information in this chapter may or may not be true about Abel Tesfaye (formally know as The Weeknd) it was all tweaked to fit the making of the story ... I usually upload two at a time! I didn't last time...so here ya go. Hope you enjoy! Much love. XØ)

Abel's POV

She stayed the night.
It was as bad as I thought it would be. You want to know why? .
It's because we connected some more. There was something about her that made me feel comfortable. We talked about things that I never even thought about, and things I could only keep in my head.

She listened to the sadness that I had deep inside. And she didn't judge me for the things I've done to fill that void.

Maybe it was the weed making me feel so loose with this woman.

That's why it was bad. Because I was growing to really like her. She was an amazing person. I could tell.

This relationship that's building , could mean more than sex.

I don't know, Abel is unpredictable, I thought to myself.

"GoodMorning sleepy head", Sophia said with her long blonde hair hanging down in front of her exposed chest. "You wake up late".

I sit up.

"GoodMorning. It's only 8' o clock", I say looking at the time on my phone.

"It's 1' o clock in London".

"But were not in London. I'm still tired", I say yawning and falling back down against my pillow.

"No. Get up. You don't do a morning run?", she asks.

"The hell do I look like? My lungs won't allow me to".

"That's because you smoke so much weed. I'm going to get rid of your hitter box".

I don't even use a hitter box.

But even if I did....she would Get rid of it? Who the fuck does she think she is?

"Don't look at me like that", Sophia snaps.

I didn't realize my thoughts showed up on my face.

"Get up. I'll make you breakfast".

I sit back up.

"Sophia. It's 8 a.m. I went to sleep at like 3 o' clock. Let me go back to bed", I say.

She shakes her head.

"If you stay in bed...your body will relax and you won't want to get up at all. Don't give In. Come on, get up and moving!", she says in a motivating tone.

I roll my eyes and let my tired body fall back against my mattress.

"Seriously Abel?"

I didn't respond. I turn on my side and pull my blanket up.

"Ok. That's fine", she says.

"Wait! What does that mean?!", I yell and sit straight up.

Every time Lamar , Hawk or Cash says that when they fail to wake me up , they always pull a prank.

Sophia stood on the floor now , pulling my t-shirt from last night over her nude body. Pulling her hair out and letting it fall back down her body.

"It means whatever you want it to", she says with a wink and walking out into the hallway.

She didn't even put any underwear or a bra on. That naughty little woman. "It means whatever you want it to". Well shit, I'm not taking any chances. I pull myself out of bed and I pull on my underwear and pajama bottoms. I grab a t shirt and head downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.