Chapter 7

**********

The hot water felt good as it washed down my back, and for some reason I felt okay. I mean obviously I wasn’t okay with Aria getting taken and Nina freaking out, because let’s face it I hate seeing her sad. But at this moment being in this shower and having Nina in the next room to me it just felt good, right actually. I wasn’t exactly sure how I felt about that woman but I knew that I needed to protect her. I started singing without even realizing it, and I thought about when we were in the car and I sat, parked in the parking lot, watching Nina as she would make little grunting noises in her sleep. But then she said something that even caught me off guard. First she called my name and I watched her strained face relax and she started to smile a little. I realized then how beautiful she truly was, but then she called my name again and then spoke those two words that I didn’t expect, the two words that made me look at her in a whole new way. “Kiss me,” she had said and I could feel my face burn red and felt guilty for not waking her sooner. It hadn’t bothered me so much that she subconsciously wanted me or the fact that I might want her too, but more of the point to this was a damaged woman, and she probably didn’t even know what she really wanted.

I sighed and rested my head against the shower wall as the scolding water rushed over me. Man what was I doing? I couldn’t be having feelings for this woman. I barely knew this woman, and as far as I was concerned she was just a lost and hurt girl that needed to find her daughter. Nothing less and nothing more, no romance could fit in my life right now. And I knew better, she just got out of a horrible relationship and I wasn’t about to cross that line. I was married for two years and I knew very well how a woman thought. I knew that I needed to give her space but then I thought about how she had asked me about my wife. Honestly that was the first time that I had to actually talk about my wife, I mean she was five months pregnant and she was going to find out what the sex of the baby was. I was supposed to meet her over at the hospital because I had to finish up some paperwork. I was heartbroken, I mean Cassie was my first true love and it killed me inside to know that she was gone. 

I was broken out of my thoughtful state from the water turning cold on my body. I quickly turned it off and got out, drying myself off. I listened through the door as Nina ordered some food, and I was grateful because my stomach had started growling. I pulled some clothes out of my duffle bag and got dressed. When I walked out Nina looked at me curiously and asked where I got my clothes from. I pointed to my bag, “What did you think this was?” I asked her. She said some snarky remark about me planning to stay the night with her and I chuckled. “I keep this in the car at all times just in case of emergencies, I have some clothes if you wanna borrow them to sleep in?” I finished holding back a smile. She took the clothes from me and I sat back on the bed watching TV. The bathroom door opened and she came out dressed in an oversized shirt and some shorts. Damn she was cute; I smiled at her and watched as she sat on her bed. Just then there was a knock on the door and I was instantly alert. I stood up and walked slowly to the door. I looked through the peep hole and relaxed a little seeing it was just room service. I opened the door and let the woman in. 

We watched a cheesy movie as we ate and Nina spoke first saying, “you know, you aren’t a very good singer?” I laughed and replied without thinking, “You know you talk in your sleep?” I smiled as I watched her face turn red and she looked away from me. 

After the movie was over it was pretty late and I could feel my eyes getting heavy. I looked over at Nina and was surprised to see her fast asleep at the foot of her bed. I grabbed her blanket and tucked her in before going to my own bed and getting under the covers and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold. 

I felt the warmth of her touch as her finger trailed down my back and then up going to my neck and then my lips. I tried to look up at her and tell her no. To stop, but her index finger went up to her soft, luscious lips. “Shh, don’t say anything.” She told me and I followed her direction. I put my head back down and let her caress me. I rolled over, wanting her on top of me and felt as her hand swept over my bare chest and then down to my abdomen and then down to my pelvic bone. I watched as she quickly climbed on top of me and straddled my hips. I looked up at her body surprised to find her completely nude. My hands went up to her thighs and then gently caressed up her body feeling every curve and perfection that was Nina. My hands finally reached her bare breasts and I fondled them. My head was screaming No! Stop! But my heart and every other muscle in my body was screaming YES!  I grabbed onto her hips as she climbed up my body and used her tongue to play with my lips, instantly driving me crazy. My hands brushed over her back and I noticed as it arched. I stopped and left one of my hands on her back and the other one on the back of her head as I pulled her mouth closer to mine making our mouths come together passionately. Her tongue slipped its way into my mouth and danced with mine as her body grinded on top of me. I could feel my dick get hard through my pajama pants and I knew she could feel it too because she lifted her head up and smiled seductively at me. I felt my heart beat get fast and watched as she climbed back down my body tracing her fingers down my stomach, her fingertips digging under my pants and then slowly pulling them down. I felt them slip off my feet and fall to the floor. She appeared again and kissed up my thighs resting her lips on the shaft of my penis. I let out a breath and waited for her mouth to engulf me in a world of pleasure but instead I heard a heart-wrenching scream. 

My eyes popped open and I looked around. First down my body, noticing that I was still completely dressed, and then over to where Nina’s bed was. I stood up and saw her thrashing around uncontrollably and I rushed to her side taking a blow to my arm. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her roughly, waking her from her terrifying state. She sat up, tears flowing freely down her face and I sat next to her and took her in my arms rocking her gently and feeling stupid and ashamed for having such a perverted dream when she was having such a horrible nightmare.