(Get Tissues) I Love You

(Hello, I mean get tissues. Also

(=.=) have a great time reading.)

     "That should set your costume." I say as I knelt down in front of him "Do we have to go?" he asks me "Yes, it would be rude not to." I state he has to be dressed as a cute vampire. But he despises the idea, he continued to eat his muffin "You are dropping crumbs in my hair." I say as I set his shirt on "I want to eat." he says and continues "Oh, you have crumbs there." I say.

(Narrator: Mr. Fish (.• >)× •°•°•°•°•)

   Sebastian leaned over the small child and licked off the crumbs from the side of his cheek. Ciel blushed deep red with embarrassment, "Young master, may I go further?" Sebastian pleads with a smirk "Do what you like.." Ciel spoke from beneath Sebastian. As Sebastian then kissed the boy as their tongues twirled together saliva strings dripping from Ciel's open mouth. "Hnn." Ciel's moans sound like pleasing notes to Sebastian. Then Sebastian licked his lips as he noticed Ciel's member. To then (play) fondle with it "Uh, stop Im- going to- cum." Ciel spoke in moans as Sebastian then took Ciel's member in his mouth. Sucking and licking it endlessly making Ciel feel as if he were going to cum. "Nnn..Seba..stian~" the moans continued to spill out from Ciel's mouth. Then Sebastian moved places "It is your turn, Bocchan." he spoke seductively to Ciel as set the child down. Ciel blushed red, as he then began sucking. Turning in different spots, Sebastian moaned lightly just not to be heard. Ciel heard them but continued to lick Sebastian's member. Sebastian then entered to fingers into the boy, Ciel gasped and shivered. "It might be early to be in so I decided to just rub around." Sebastian spoke to the boy who trembled and shivered as his wet body moved, yet was only on his side on the bed as Sebastian sat. Sebastian stretched his fingers inside the young boy's warm body. "Sebastian...inside...me." the moans barely let him talk "Hmm, as you wish." the older male chuckled and removed his fingers and set the boy on his knees and hands. The larger male slowly entered the boy "It hurts.." Ciel moaned yet in pain as well. "It won't be for long." Sebastian assures Ciel. The young one moves his hips to adjust to it, as he did the older one thrusts became faster and harder. "Ah, Sebastian ~." the boy moaned louder almost cries or screams. This went on until "Sebastian I'm going to-" Ciel came before he finished Sebastian then too did the same. Then to lick off all the cum on the younger male, and to lie beside him. "I love you." Ciel spoke "I love you too." Sebastian spoke as Ciel rested on top of Sebastian. To then see both fall into their sleep.

(Narrator: Mr. Fish •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•×(< •.)

Thank you Mr. Fish, I know it is near Valentines day. I despise the day, why I don't know but if you are lonely. Text me I will certainly answer you, and thanks for reading thus chapter. Next chapter?

              ♥(.• >)×°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

[For you from: Mr. Fish] ♥ •°•°•°×(< •.)

Ciel and Sebastian: Happy Valentine's day!