Chapter 2

I came back home but coughing nonstop. "You okay sis?" "Im fine." "Okay..."  I was confused. T the next day a man went up to me with a pink liquid. he claimed that it had healing propertys that would help my cough. i was spectical but i took the drink anyway. when i stared coughing non-stop again, i tried the drink. but it didnt last long"*cough* *cough* *cough*" "ABBY?! SIS?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" "I'm *cough* f-"NO YOU AREN'T REST, I'll deal with the infected." "Okay sis, if you say so.." a couple minutes later, izzy cept on asking me questions, about anger, blood , and stuff like that.  izzy reasearched while i tried to sneak out to find food, but eventually I would get caught. the same day izzy yelled : " ABBY!" it scared me a lot and i was confused. "what? izzy?" izzy ran back to me with a note book "SIS!" Issy grabbed my hand "huh?!" "Infirmary! Now!!" "Huh?! Why?!" "No time to explain!" I sat down on a bed in the infirmary. "  " I found something!" "what?" " the infection, the cure and your disease..' "disease?" "the potion that you drank cares a disease called the milani disease. it eventually will kill you.. and we need to make a cure with all of the potions." "ill look for them then_" "no if were going im going with you." "But- "no buts sis" said Issy in an slightly aggressive tone. Is this really my 6 year old sister? "Fine..." "yay!" Issy said then walked over to a table with a book on it, it was about diseases and how to treat them.

To be continued....