part 1

You was laying in bed while scrolling threw your phone. You heard your dad calling your name " y/n sweaty please get down here I want you to meet someone " you got up from your bed and walked out of your room and started heading to the stairs.

As you were halfway down the stairs you see a tall boy standing in the doorway with your dad. You stopped on the stairs " dad who the hell is that " the tall handsome boy looked at you " I'm your new bodyguard " he says walking into the house.

" dad what the he'll I don't need a stupid bodyguard to take care off me " you say as you storm back upstairs. " I'm sorry about her she will get used to having you around " your dad says to the boy.

" you wouldn't  mind if I go have a talk with your daughter sir " he says while placing his bag down. " sure you can do what you want for now  I better head to work " he says closing the front door behind him.

You slammed the bedroom door and started to get angry and you started to get changed. You took your top off and the bedroom door opened  up and he walked in and closed it behind him.

" hey what the fuck, get out " you say as you cover your front part of your body. He walks up to you and grabs your arms and pushes you up against the wall " listen here you little brat. I'm your bodyguard and whatever I say goes okay " he looks into your eyes.

You started to heavily breathe and your heart beat started racing faster " I don't even know your name " he looks up and down your body and smirks " my name is bokuto and yours " he says while holding your arms above your head.

" i-im y-y/n " you stuttered as your face started to get red. He let's go of your arms and lifts your chin up " just remember I'm in charge little owl " he lets go of your chin and walks out of your room.