First date (one shot?)

Chaeyoung running towards Mina drenched from the rain. 

"did you wait long?" she says out of breath. 

"no no, not much. I just got here too. The rain made me a little late." Mina said shyly starring at a wet Chaeyoung with her mouth slightly open. 

She's never been attracted to a female before. Her cousin told her to try it out and didn't really see the harm, plus she hasn't ever been out before. 

"yea it slowed me down too, my bad." 

"its okay!! Glad you made it, lets go in though it's probably warmer in there." Chaeyoung agreed and followed Mina inside the restaurant/ Bar. 

Chaeyoung took off her coat quickly since it was soaked. It was nice and toasty inside. She decided to make her move quickly with Mina. 

Chaeyoung had seen a picture of Mina before from her friend who set them up. In that picture she was attractive but it was nothing compared to in person. She thought. 

"here let me help you" Chaeyoung said reaching for Minas shoulders, taking off Minas coat slowly while brushing her finger tips along the sides of her shoulders all the way down to her wrists. 

Mina blushed and turned slightly to hide it before her date noticed. trying to control her smile. 

"thanks" was the only word she could get out before being interrupted by the host who was going to lead them to their table. 

This was Minas first date in all her 23 years of life. No guy had ever caught her attention enough to agree to a date. 

Plenty have tried but Mina always found one excuse after the next until her cousin Momo had enough of seeing her inside all the time. She was the one who introduced her to Chaeyoung. She knew about Chaeyoung but had never net her before. 

Chaeyoung had dated plenty of girls in her 22 years of life. She was already openly gay and didn't care about what anyone said or thought about her. 

Momo didn't know if Chaeyoung was the right person for her cousin but just wanted Mina to have fun for a change, and this being her first ever date, the first person she thought of was Chaeyoung. She really didn't think it would amount to anything. 

The hostess took care of them kindly, well mostly Chaeyoung. It didn't go unnoticed how attentive she was to her. Even pulling out her chair for her and only referring to Chaeyoung when speaking, even if it was a question for both girls. 

Mina didn't really make or want to make a big deal about it in her head because it was just a first date for them. 

"So what are you thinking Mina?" 

Mina zoned out looking at the Menu since the waitress was going on and on to Chaeyoung about their food and drinks that she could fix for Chaeyoung. She didn't realize Chaeyoung was referring to her. 

"Mina?"

Mina looks up slowly making Chaeyoung forget what she had asked. It was so easy to get lost in Minas eyes. all the little features that Chaeyoung was now injecting in her mind.

"hm?" Mina asked

"Ooh I said what are you thinking, to order?" 

"oo hmm the Pene san remo looks delicious, would you recommend it?" Mina says to the waitress who is still not paying attention. 

the waitress finally looks at Mina "oh yes! this dish is to die for especially if you like sun dried tomatoes. we also make home made white wine sauce which is so delicious." she finishes and turns back around to Chae.