episode 1

I ran down the hall and took a sharp left as soon as I was running I bumped into someone. As I fell onto them I quickly picked myself up and helped to pick up their things " i-im so s-sorry " as I helped pick up their things I look into their beautiful eyes and my heart started racing a lot faster. " it's okay " they got up and grabbed their things from me.

They gave me a warm smile. " i-i u-uhm w-whats your n-name " I reached for the back off my neck and watched their beautiful  eyes look me right in the face. " I'm y/n and you are " I stop staring at them and my heart started beating faster. " m-my name is k-kai " they noticed I stuttered on my words and they laughed a little  and a peace of their hair fell infront of their face.

I moved the peace of hair from their face. " y-you have a beautiful l-laugh" they look at me and they place their hand on my arm " It was nice talking to you Kai I'll see you later " they smiled at me and walked off.

I turned around to look at them  as they walk away and I got my back against the wall and slide down it " they are so adorable and cite and they have the most amazing laugh and their eyes are so memorizing I could just stare Into them all day " as I look up to the clock and noticed I'm even more late to lesson.

I got up from the ground  and started running to my class. I got into the classroom. " your late again Kai " the teacher says to me while turning around from the board. " s-sorry sir I promise it won't happen again " I go to the back of the room to where my seat was and sat down.