episode 2

After The lesson was finished. I got up from my desk and hurried to my break. As I was walking up to the roof I saw them again my heart started beating faster again. As I stopped around the corner I see them and someone else who is with them.

I noticed that they were getting close to y/n so I decided  to get inbetween. as I walked up the them both I grab y/n hand and pull them behind me. " leave them alone " I say as I hold tightly to y/n soft hand. The guy walked up to me. " what did you say" he says.

I look down and not die he is clenching his fist. Before anything happened I suddenly had the urge to hit him and so I did. He was laying there on the floor holding his jaw. " I said leave them alone " I felt y/n grip my hand harder and pull me away from the situation. As we walked down from the roof. We got to where our lockers were and they let go of my hand.

I could tell that their was something wrong with them. " h-hey I'm sorry you had to see that happen i-im not the type to go around punching people " they look at me and they rest their hand on my face. " I know but thank you anyway for helping " they grabbed my face and kissed my cheek softly." Here is my number so we can get in contact after school " I felt my face go red and my heart feeling like it was about to jump out of my chest.

They gave me their number and they walked off. I started freaking out but tried to calm down. The entire  time I was thinking. " oh my god h-hey just k-kisses my cheek. They g-gave me their number" I felt so happy and felt like I finally found my perfect soul mate.

As I walked to my next lesson I put their phone number into my phone and went into class. As I sat there halfway threw I was starting out the window. Thinking of y/n being themselves and being so adorable and I couldn't get them off my mind.