#2: Training

Scenario 2

Training in hell

(A/n: btw this is the continuation of the previous oneshot 0w0 kindda wanna separate them and all ehe im sorry i dont have his spear qwq)

3rd Person POV

"Xiao, can you just..... STAND STILL FOR ONE. FREAKING. SECOND???" the h/c headed Anemo (weapon) user complained, collapsing on top of the lush grass field nearby Wangshu Inn. 

"You humans are pathetic." he sighed in disappointment, standing in his place.

It was the break of daylight and training was already hell in the first 30 minutes. A bad way to start off the day, right? But for the Xiao simps it would be a good thing. Am I wrong?

"So rude." (Y/n) muttered.

"Let's finish your training in 3 days." Xiao mentioned strictly. "I have other important matters to deal with."

"Eeeehhhh???" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Geez..."

"You've forgotten about the festival." Xiao reminded the forgetful trainee.

"And let's not forget the deal we have." he said, eyeing at you with those pair of cold gold eyes.

"R..ight right!" (Y/n) hastily replied, shoulders shuddering with fear under the demeaning Yaksha aura.

"Now get up."

"Give me five more minutes...."

"No."

"I'll treat you 2 Almond tofus today."

"....."

"No."

"COME ON!!!!!!"

"I'm leaving."

"NO WAIT!"

☆ After ○ • 3 • ○ days ☆

"(Y/n). The deal."

"Alright alright."

"What would you two like to order?" the waitress asked, coming to the table you and Xiao sat at.

"5 plates of Almond tofu." Xiao ordered before his disciple has got the chance to open her mouth.

"Right away." she added before going off.

"But I thought-"

"Did you seriously think I could finish off 20 plates of Almond tofu?" Xiao pointed out the exaggeration.

"Isn't it your favourite food though?" the tired gal query.

"Limits are limits." he simply folded his arms, lecturing the Mondstadt adventurer.

For the past 3 days, nothing interesting has occurred except for the hellish training prepared from Xiao. Though it may seems like our little adventurer has a small crush on the adepti during her training. How and why has she fallen for him though?

"You know... Xiao...." the (h/c)-haired fighter spoke, resting her head on her arm that were on the table. "No one has never talk to me nor hold a conversation with me before...."

"I'm not here to hear about your mortal lives." Xiao had his eyes close as he waited for his meal.

"My friends started taking advantage of me. Getting me to please them just to keep our friendship." the storyteller ignored him. "I cut all ties with them and decided to go on a journey, hoping to stay away from them while exploring around. Fighting and exploring isn't my thing but figured it's a way to release my stress."

"Luckily I met lots of new friends on my past adventure." (Y/n) grinned, recalling her past. "Razor, Klee, Xiangling, Qiqi... hmm.... Chongyun, Xingqiu, Lisa, Amber, Venti.........."

"..." no movements coming from Xiao.

"I'm glad I met you though." the girl added, turning towards Xiao. "You're the only one who taught me to attack enemies and to defend myself properly with a strategy. Monsters of different kinds and most importantly you taught me more about the world and the Visions too."

"Thank you."

• • •

Silence hovered over our two leads, not wanting to speak another word as time continued to tick with every passing minute disappearing.

"Here is your order." finally someone has cut the quiet atmosphere.

Snapping out of his trance, Xiao opened his eyes to see his 5 plates of Almond tofu, but...

...there was someone fast asleep.

'I like you...'

'But.. I'm scared....."

(A/n: i like mmds too much heheheh this story sounds kindda.... sappy? Aaahhh qwq sorry its short, my overdue homework is just UGHHHH..... i feel like i went out of xiao's character...)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH the lantern rite festival was released owo so many questsss.... yay primos

Late but happy chinese new year \owo/ fireworks go peupeupeu lantern rite is coming uwuuuu