Chapter 12

Rose's pov ~

From what I remember I saw headlights coming straight at me then I'm in pain. my door opens then I'm being dragged out of the car. I hear voices and someone calling my name but I'm in too much pain to care what the voices are saying to me. It's dark and cold now I have no clue how long I have been out. I don't want to wake up the pain is too much but I'm going to have to to figure out where I'm at and what is going on. I hear voices again louder this time.

"The plan went well and we have her." says a male voice that is familiar to me. where have I herd that voice before.

I groan feeling the full impact of my pain now that I'm somewhat awake. the voices stop.

"Looks like she is conscious.." says a female voice. why do they even care they were probably the ones who caused my pain in the first place. I hope my car is okay Calipso is gonna kill me. I drift back into the darkness after I figure out who's voices they are Carmilla and Fernando.

Elijah's pov ~

All I hear is a crash and yelling. I run down the Forrest path to where the noises came from all the wolves and vampires are on alert from the crash. I see a car that is flipped over and smashed. it's Rose's car. I panic seeing who's car it is and head to the driver side of the car seeing the driver isn't there. I look around the car and see Dayanna breathing and conscious but bleeding bad. Then Jace groans telling me he is alive. Rose is missing.

I head over to Dayanna's door and rip it off the hinges and help her out of the car laying her gently on the ground. she opens one eye and smiles at me.

"Thank god your here...." she says but then her smile fades and sadness and fear take over her.

"Elijah they have her they have taken rose." she says as her voice cracks when she says Rose's name.

Fuck!

Jace is fully conscious now trying to unbuckle his seat belt which he lands on his back groaning even more. I help him out sitting him up against the car. I hear footsteps behind me and Jay, Damion, Calipso, and Icy are behind me. Damion heads straight for Dayanna seeing if she is alright so does Jay. Icy is standing paralyzed by the wreck. Calipso kneels next to me assessing her betas conditions.

"What the hell happened!" She says Turing to me anger fully in her eyes. I would like to know my self I get up looking around us and Dayanna speaks softly.

"They took Rose after they collided with us flipping the car." Jace flinches and Calipso looks like she is going to go on a killing spree. Calipso calls icy over as she gets up and paces back and forth. Why now why would they take Rose now of all times. No one besides the wolves and Vampire knew about this. Damion has picked up Dayanna cradling her in his arms protecting his daughter from any more harm. He has rage in his eyes so does Jay.

"Who ever is doing this is going to pay I will be getting my daughter back. I suspect I will get full cooperation with the wolves on this matter." he says looking towards the extremely pissed alpha. She nods as she looks back at Jace who is breathing steadily and looks like tears are coming down his face. Icy has come back to her sense and is sitting next to Jace talking soothingly to him. Who ever this is will pay for cause this and they will not like the pain they are in.

Rose pov ~

I wake up feeling the pain but less painful then the first time I wake up. I'm in a cell that is dark damp and literally has nothing in it but a lamp in the hallway out side my cell. I try to move but feel pain shoot through my body. I bite my lip from crying out in pain. I look at my self and see there is a cut in my side and a gash in my arm. my head feels like I must have hit it and opened a gash cause blood is coming down the right side of my face. However I'm not bleeding as bad as I should be but the pain is excruciating. guess being half vampire has some perks.

I see a figure come into view. I cover my my eyes too see if I can get a better view but I still can't tell who it is. Then I hear the persons voice.

"Hello rose seems you have finnaly woken up." says a annoying female voice that I can tell is Carmilla. Why of all people must I get kidnapped by her.

"What do you want from me." I say coldly to her. It hurts to breath.

"Well to get back at some people who are interfering with my groups plan." she says innocently. Yeah they happen to be my family and friends. I may not know her well but I do know I don't like her at all.

"Great now what are you going to do with me bitch and cut the crap." I tell her spitting venom into every word. That must have struck a cord cause she opens my cell walls over to where I am sitting and punches me hard in the face. My vision blurs from the impact and I groan from the added pain to my face.

"You should learn to keep your mouth shut you will last longer that way." she says yelling at me. I smile making her more pissed off. she is going to hit me until a hand stops her.

"Don't we need her alive Carmilla or the plans will not work." says a voice I don't know.

"Yes Lucius I'm sorry for my outburst." she says backing away from me. Lucius looks at me and grins.

"You are a handful miss Saenz. It was hard to find the right time to take you away from that gaurd dog of yours."

He must mean Jace. A guard dog really? That just pisses me off Jace isn't a guard dog.

"What the fuck do you want from me." I say low to him.

"Now now language miss Saenz." he says digging a knife into my injured arm which makes me scream in pain.

"Now there we go. Now in all good time you will see why we need you." he gets up wipes his hand on a cloth and leaves with Carmilla leaving me in the dark and cold cell once again.