Chapter 11

HOGSMEADE

Halfway through November, the snow started to pile up on the Hogwarts grounds. Although it wasn't much, it was enough cold for students to spend more cozy time in their Common rooms than outside.

Emily sighed as she settled beside Theo,
" Hogsmeade trip. I just can't wait. " She grinned and I chuckled. " Just an hour more, Em. Relax. "

Theo nodded, amused. " I bet she wants to raid Honeydukes. " Everyone laughed. Emily shot up. " Did you just say an hour? We need to get ready!!! "

She screeched and dragged my arm.
" We don't need-"

" Yes we do. " She cut me off and grabbed Daphne's arm too. I laughed, following her upstairs and looked through my closet.

Getting ready, I quickly put on my mittens and beanie before pulling on my ankle boots

I grabbed a small enchanted bag and pushed my wand in it along either my phone and a napkin with loads of money mum lend me to use on Hogsmeade trips.

Finally.

" Let's go! " Emily squealed and I chuckled. As we headed out for the courtyard, we fell in steps with groups. Emily headed with Theo while Daphne and Blaise walked. Pansh stuck around with Draco and that left me with Olan.

I rubbed my hands, the tip of nose already red due to the cold. I made small conversations with Olan and joked around all the walk up to the train station.

Once walking down the isle, I was blocked by Draco. " You have a knack of being irresponsible, don't you? " He gave me a smug grin and I frowned.

" Meaning? " I was genuinely confused. What have I done now? Draco and I were back on the petty arguments and silly bickering. But something had changed. It wasn't hurtful and foul like it used to be.

" Want cold to turn you into a popsicle now? " He smirked, wrapping his scarf around my neck and tugging me slightly. My cheeks flushed, my face felt hot. " Oh. "

Draco simply rolled his eyes and made his way to the compartment. I snapped out of my trance and followed him, sitting beside Emily, who was eyeing the scarf with a smirk. Nobody else seemed to notice though.

It smelt strongly like him. Dior Sauvage cologne and peppermint. She wriggled her eyebrows and I shook my head at her warningly. It so happened that Emily was persistent on proving Draco liked me.

I don't know what made her say that. Was I blind or everyone else was being stupid? The ride was only fifteen minutes short so we got off and headed towards the village.

" Three Broomsticks! I need
butterbeer. " I huffed, letting out a mist of smoke from my breath. Theo chuckled from beside me.

" Cold does take a toll on you, doesn't
it? "