Chapter 7 <3

'Uh what? Me and Lulu have been separated for a while now. How do you get to that now? ' I didn't know whether to believe him or not. "Ah no, I just tought that,..." I said in a hesitant voice. "If there is anything you can always say it, huh" he smiled at me and put his hand on mine. I blushed.

A few hours later*

(back at the hotel)

We were all packing our bags, because we were going back home that evening.

"Why did you just ask that?" Louis asked me as I was closing my suitcase. 'Uh what do you mean? What did I say again? ' "You thought me and Lulu were back together?" He said. 'Yes I don't know, I just thought' I really can't lie, always when I lie I turn completely red.

Louis looked at me.. "Doesn't matter, but me and Lulu aren't back together, we just get along really well," he smiled and kissed me.

It was so stupid of me to believe those 2 were back a couple, why would he kiss me anyway if he still felt something for her? I thought to myself.

"I'm really going to miss you," said Jules. "Hey, we're all still together now, you shouldn't be sad until tonight when we actually leave," I laughed. "Yes, but it is so unfair that I live in America and you don't, I want to see you more often and do all the fun activities with you guys more often." She looked sad. "Luckily we're going to do something fun together now," said William. "Apparently the museum we're going to visit is going to be worth it!" He winked and gave Jules a hug.

A little while later in the museum *

We had been walking through the museum for a while, it was very pleasant. I saw in my

corner of the eye how Louis stared at me.

'And Louis, how do you like the museum? Is everything beautiful? ' I had to laugh. "Uh, yes, that's all," he said in an embarrassed voice. He also realized that I knew he was staring at me all the time.

'I have to go to the toilet. Who's left? ' Jules asked. "I'll go too," said William. And me and Louis were left behind.

"Come on, I have to show you something," said Louis, pulling my hand. He took me to a corner where no one could see us. "And what am I supposed to see here?" I said in a confused voice. He looked around to see if no one could see us and then put his arm around my waist. I blushed and kissed him. We made out for a while until we heard William and Jules' voices.

"Ah there you are," she said. And she laughed.

We all went back to the hotel because we were only allowed to stay in the museum for a certain amount of time.