Chapter 1-What has happening?

I thought the world would never change. But that day everything went wrong. Everyone my family and I know where died but alive at the same time. My family and I where the only one that have served.

     It was 2015, I was I the 7th grade. My friends and where at lunch when the announcement came on. "Sorry for the interrupted students and teachers. We need all students and teachers to head home right now we have buses waiting for you and some of the parents are already here. That's all have a nice and safe day" my friend Maddy and I where wundering why we where leaving really "Hey R.J. my mom's here I'll call you when I get home!" "Ok. See you later Maddy." We gave each other a hug before we left.

     When I got outside I saw a person on the other side of the finest but it wasn't your average person. His face was all messed up, we was limping and his eyes where foggy as well. I know something was up.

     When I saw my mom, my dad and my two little sisters. My mom was yelling at me to run! I didn't know why? But when I ternd around I saw this thing grab one of the students and bit her neck. I was scared, I froze and three more walked tord the students and was eatting her. My dad grabbed and told me to run to the car.

       When I got in the car my sisters where on the floor crying "Dad what was that thing that was eatting that girl?" I was scared. Both my parents looked at each other then my mom told me "R.J. that thing you saw at your school was the undead. Now get on the floor with your sister and stay there ok?" I look at her then nodded my haed the set with my sister.

     I was confused. I was asking my self "How did this happen? Why today? How now?" I called Maddy. "Maddy! Where are you?" "I'm at home. Why?" She know something was up. "Get your family in the car and leave town right now!"