Chapter 2, Time to leave.

Maddie was still confused. "Get everyone out of the house right now!" Maddie and I where scared. "What are you and your family going to do? Where are you go?" I stopped for a little for a scent. Thinking what we where going to do. "Right now I don't know what to do." I started to cry and I could tell that Maddie was scared too.

      All of a sudden I herd a gun shot then a scrim that sounded like Maddie. "Mom what did you do? Why is dad on the floor?"

I took one berth, then stopped.  She stared to cry. "Mom please don't. MOM STOP...PLEASE DON'T!" Then I herd one more shot. "R.J. I'm going to miss you." Maddie said as she was crying. Then the last shot went off.

      I know she was gone. I hanged up. My sisters and I where crying, my mom look at us then climbed in the back with use and stared to hour us tightly in her arms. "Mom what are we going to do?" As I said with a crying voice. She look at me "I don't know what we are going to do R.J. all I know is that we can't go home. But I know we have to stay safe." I can see it in her eyes that she was scared was well but she didn't show it.

       3 hours have past he where still in the car hedin to Mt grandparents house in the country see if they where safe. "Mom. Dad. Is grandma and grandpa ok and alive?" I asked "I don't know sweetheart?" My dad said.

        We finly got to my grandparents farm and there was nothing wrong that I can see. We all ran to there door. Luckily they where still up. "Papa and mama! Can you let use in please?" I said. I look to the left of me and sow a zombie walking in the woods next to my grandparents house. My grandma opened the door for use. " I'm glade your self and still alive mom and dad" my dad said. My grandma look confused I could tell by the look she had in her face. "What do you main sweetheart?" My dad had the face he has when someone didn't know about something that happened.