Mr. and Mrs. Delcour

"I've never been one to focus on the past I care more about the future

"I've never been one to focus on the past I care more about the future."

"It has officially been about two hours since any of the kids have barged in

"It has officially been about two hours since any of the kids have barged in." Alex announces to his wife. "Shh don't jinx it." Clara says rushing to place her hand over his mouth.

Alex gently took her hand off his mouth pulling her into his lap. "Relax princess we'll be fine." He chuckled at her. "But the peace and quiet." She whined playfully. "You love them more than our peace and quiet." He told her.

"True." She nodded, shrugging her shoulders. Just as Alex opened his mouth to reply Alaric entered their office. "I'm sorry I know you two are busy, but we have visitors." He told them, an apologetic look on his face.

"It's okay Ric we weren't really doing anything." Alex assures him, sending a sly smile to his wife. As Alaric went back out to get the guests Clara moved to get off Alex's lap only for him to pull her back to him. She playfully rolled her eyes before relaxing into him once again.

"Clara?" Klaus questioned in shock, not expecting to see the blonde he was once engaged too. Upon seeing the man and woman who she once cared deeply for Clara couldn't help but smile at the two, looking past the pain they caused she still cared deeply for the two.

"Hello, Nik, Hayley." She smiled warmly towards them, moving from her husband with a bit of a struggle. "Wait. You're running the school?" Klaus asks. "Yeah." She smiles up at him. "But Alaric said Delcour." He said confused. "Well it is Delcour now." Alex said happily taking her hand in his, holding it up to show off her ring.