1

side notes;
rated mature ( 18+ ) for harsh words, murder, etcetera.
written in english, but since english isn't my native language, please forgive if there's any grammatical errors and typos.
TWs! ⚠️- blood, murder, homophobic, cursing, and other inappropriate things.

Happy reading!!!

  Oh, dear lord, aren't Nanon's co-workers tired already for babbling here and there without stopping even for a second? Even without his co-workers babbling, Nanon's day is rotten enough, and as it keeps getting worse, his day is still going on, crazy spectacular. It's only 3 pm, which means Nanon has five hours left until he finally gets to finished his work and leave his god-damn noisy co-workers by themselves. "On God, can you imagine how amazing was that? I mean, when she rides me- it feels so damn good! I doubt that that was her first time, you know she's so slutty"  Chimon finished his babbling with a cynical-sounded chuckle at the end. Nanon rolled his eyes. "C'mon don't be a bitch, give me her number" Earth, Nanon's other co-workers begged Chimon. God if only murder was legal, he swears he would commit it everyday. Chimon quickly shook his head. "Nope nope," he answered. "And, hey, you, the new janitor- what is your name again?"

  "Nanon" Earth answered Chimon's question and Chimon flicked his fingers, "That, exactly, The Brand New Janitor Nonan. Or whatever. Why are you so quiet by the way?" Chimon leaned his upper body forward on the cashier table. "Oh boy, don't bother the introvert. He looks uncomfortable, and threatened" someone interrupted their one-sided conversation from the worker-only room that's located behind the big cashier table, about six feet away from the main room, with a loud voice which Nanon knows owned by whom. It was Joss.

  "Tch. He's not, you're just too cold towards other, isn't that right, Nonon?" Chimon laughed and said another thing that's making Nanon's day worsened time by time. "It's Nanon, airhead" Earth let a little chuckle escaped from his mouth and then he hugged Nanon, resting his kind of muscular right arm on Nanon's tired shoulders. Nanon quickly shoo Earth and pull himself away from Earth. He pointed his window wiper at Earth, "The hell, dude, don't touch me out of nowhere!" Nanon warned Earth since he's not really into skinship. "Woah, okay, my fault. Damn, I'll just die. Calm down, Hon" Earth then stepped back, creating some more distance between him and Nanon, while both of his hands moving and stopped right at the front of his broad chest- acting as if he just got caught stealing a diamond.

  "Hahah, told ya!" Joss laughed while he pushed the door open, coming out from the tiny room while carrying some boxes. "Yeah, smart guy Joss. Thanks for that, very helpful" Nanon said it with his eyes rolling, that was a total satire. Chimon doesn't seem very happy about it, so he made an irritating sound. "Tch. You're no fun, c'mon Earth, leave the hopeless guy alone" said Chimon with an unfriendly tone. "Sure. God bless you for that" Nanon responded. "You do know you can't live by yourself. But yeah do whatever you want, ugly ass Nonon or whatever it is"

  "Stop saying something dumb before I kick all of your nasty ass out from here. Go focus with your own work without minding other people's business, now go go go!" Joss interrupted the awkward tension and demanded all of the workers in that small cafe somewhere in the town, in United States. A cafe that's not really well-known, but still got a great count of customers for every day, especially when it's about to hit weekend and Christmas. Well, Nanon has been applied to work here about only two days ago, so Nanon doesn't really recognize the new place nor the street that well, in other word he's still trying to adapt with his surroundings- even when he knows he'll fail for good. But yeah, humans can't live without adapting themselves, right? Nanon sighed and he took a glare at Chimon. "Someday, for sure, I'd slaughter this jerk for good," Nanon thought to himself with his eyes glaring like a predator, his glare won't leave Chimon alone, "Now Nanon, please start working as a useless lower-ranked janitor. Good, sounds excellent"