Cuddle-Day

Jimin pov:

We now live together since I also have a spare room anyway so it's no problem. There's a closet and desk and the room also has a little bathroom attached to it. There's also a bed but he won't sleep there he will always come to mine and sleep with me. I don't mind tho. I even like it...
"Hey Hyung.. wake up", I gently shook him only to get a grunt back. "Mmh I don't want to~"
Aish this guy..
"Come back here again. I wanna cuddle a bit longer pwease~"
"Ugh fine but you have to go get ready in ten minutes okay?"
"Yeah yeah"
"Don't 'yeah yeah' me!"
"Hmm k. I won't.. Now shut up and let me sleep a bit longer."

Ten minutes later I tried again to wake him up. "Nooo~ Jimin I don't wanna~ I already said that~"
"No you have to. Now get ready before I do it for you!"
"Then do it for me."
"I-"

Okay that went absolutely NOT the way I wanted it to.
So I grab Yoongi by the wrist and pull him out of bed. Not really soft I have to say.

"Hey! Okay okay I'll go."
"Look who's obedient again", I chuckled.
"It's not me it's you who's the obedient one here. You asked to do it for me so you'll do it. You already kinda did but there's more to it."
Oh god no please. All but that what I'm thinking about..

"And yes, it includes showering with slash washing me."

Noooooo- help.. I can't do this type of thing

Before I could say something I noticed the look on Yoongi-hyung's face:
It suddenly changed to worry.

"What is it?", I asked but then when he answered I didn't hear him..

Yoongi pov:

I looked at Jimin with worry. Not because of what I said that I could (kinda) loose a good friend, maybe the best friend in my entire life. But because he all of a sudden was as pale as the wall.
"What is it?", he asked and I answered but before I knew it he fell forward into my arms.
I laid him down on the floor his head in my lap.

"Oh shit. Jimin, hey Jimin can you hear me! Oh please be okay please wake up"

He slowly opened his eyes again and looked at me. "W-what happened just now?"
"You passed out. Did you eat and drink enough? Did you have too much stress? What do you need? How can I help? What-"

Jimin pov:
I saw him tearing up.
"It's okay stop asking so many questions. You don't have to cry. It's okay." I sat up and looked at him.
"Hey. It's okay it's all fine. Look at me." He looked up and then whispered "Sorry..I'm sorry..I'm so sorry.. I-"
"Hey. It's all totally fine. You don't need to be sorry for anything. I'm fine"
He continued releasing sobbs and a few tears rolled down his cheeks.
"You know what? We just rest for today. We can call in. I need rest anyway you were right about that I have too much stress. We can cuddle the whole day. What do you think?"
"Sounds good.."
"Okay then..let's call in and get back to bed."