Prologue

"Greetings, Mr Assassin", said Zhuge Kongming as she stepped onto the bridge along with Rita.

"You have arrived, Master Kongming", I replied.

"No need to address me formally, boat runner. Where is your friend? The one with the brown hair." Zhuge Kongming asked

Silence followed afterwards as the Hyperion travels across the Sea of Quanta. The sound of machines operating the Hyperion can be heard as they detect bubble universes as the ship cruise by.

"He should be here by now... The last time I checked he was at the Foundry checking the weapons." I replied hesitantly.

"ok... so, which bubble universe are you going to travel again?" Zhuge Kongming asked with a smirk.

"Nothing really, I just want to take a look at the sea with you, Kongming." I said as I stared out of the windows of Hyperion and admiring the butterflies in the Sea of Quanta. The sound of doors of Hyperion opening and announcing "Captain on bridge" broke the silence.

"I'm back, what did I miss?" Allan asked.

"Welcome back, Captain Allan. I made green tea for you and Captain Ashton." Rita bowed slightly.

"At least you have company to watch the Sea of Quanta right?" Zhuge Kongming casually asked.

"I just hope the Captains are safe." Rita stated.

"What kind of statement is that?" I cautiously queried and sipped on my iced green tea. "By the way, the tea is really great."

"It is my pleasure, Captain Ashton." Rita replied with a bow.

"Thank God there isn't any Honkai invasions on land. The valkyries can handle them right?"

"Do not underestimate the valkyries, Captain Ashton. They are really strong under your care."

"You flatter me, Rita."

"Ahem, Rita. I came here before you did." Kongming glared at Rita.

"Oya? Master Kongming, surely it wouldn't be a problem if it was just flattery now, is it?" Rita smirked.

"You..." Kongming continued to glare at Rita.

I glanced at Allan to see him sipping on his green tea as he polished Blood Dance, a large greatsword forged with blood-coloured liquid Honkai crystals entwined with Soulium, a rare material that are used to forge weapons in the world of Honkai. The sound of an AI interrupted the awkward silence.

"What is it AI? Isn't it obvious that interrupting is rude-" Zhuge Kongming got cut off before the Hyperion started to shake violently.

"High Quantum magnitude detected in the Sea. Prepare to land on the nearest bubble universe." the AI informed in a monotone voice as the warning sounds are blasted.

"When can I get a normal day?" I grumbled.

Right on cue, AI-Chan appeared and shut down the Hyperion powers, and we go crashing into the nearest bubble universe. The last thing I saw was Rita smiling at me before I was rendered unconscious.