Prostitute

A small house in a forbidden alley, the girl said Le Babu start quickly, I have to catch another customer again.
The boy's answer - can I smoke?
Girl: What a style, eat whatever you want,
The boy said, "Well, can we talk for a while?"
The girl- say goodbye to what you have come to do.
Boy: Well, I won't talk for a while.
The girl- tell me ..
The boy- what is your name?
Girl: Chameli ....
Hey, is that your real name?
Chandrani replied quietly.
Why are you suddenly at work?
Silence in the room for a moment, then suddenly said,
I went to school then, I will take the metric test, I like a boy, in fact he has been saying love for a long time, we also felt that we need to say yes to him.
Boy: Then ......
The girl started again - the boy used to work in the tea garden, how much he used to bring for me, one day he brought a cake for my birthday.
Janis Babu, I never cut a cake on my birthday, so it was very good.
I loved him a lot.
Many times I would say I want to get close to you, but I would say after all those marriages.
Then one winter afternoon, returning from school, suddenly said we have to escape, I was surprised, I said why?
He said I told you in pills, our relationship did not agree at home.
Then then .......
Tears in the girl's eyes, silence .....
The silence was broken and he said- I ran away with him then, then I got up in this neighborhood, he said he will come again in a few days till Rupa will take care of me.
A few days later I found out that he had sold me for 20,000 rupees.
Janis Babu didn't want to do this at first, but that Babu forced himself on me, Auntie hit me, I stopped eating.
Then Rupa hid the food and said, he will not come, this is your destiny,
I haven't thought of anything else since then.
Boy: Well, what did you want it to be?
Girl: I wanted to go to the city and get a job, I would give food to my parents twice in Petpur.

Girl: With tears in her eyes, don't do it now, otherwise aunty will scream.
Boy: With the money ......
The girl: Kiri Babu did nothing, then why the money?
Boy: I heard your story about his money.

After a while ......
Rupa came and said .... You don't have to do all this on your vacation anymore.
Chameli: Why?
Rupa: A babu has come to take you, he has given 50,000 rupees to his aunt.

Suddenly he went out and saw that grandfather of that day ....

She went out quietly, then got married in the temple, tears in her eyes, vermilion in her eyes.
Suddenly he asked, what to say at home ..
He said, I have no one, I am no one, and from today you are not jasmine, Chandrani.
The girl said in a broken voice, "Who said you don't have one, I'm here."

#niloysheikh