Part 1

"Y / n are you ready to go" my foster parents asked (Jane and Peter, old friends of my father). "Yes I'm ready" I answered. I was going to Hogwarts for the first time, after all those years at a private school. "Here, so you have something to eat when your on your way to Hogwarts" Jane said when she gave me a lunchbox. "Thank you so much guys, and i will see you guys soon" I said when I hugged them. "Bye y / n". And then I was gone.........

A few hours later i arrived at Hogwarts and everyone was eating lunch together at the great hall because there was a new student who was about to join the school, me! When I finally stood in front of the big doors, I was ready to go in. And there was the moment, I walked in and everyone looked at me. "Omg she is so pretty!" "Bro she is going to be mine" "Her body is so perfect wow". I was a little nervous but acted like the baddest bitch you can imagine. When I got to Dumbledore, he started talking. "This is y / n, y / n Snape". Everyone was so confused! No one knew Snape had a daughter. "Y / n take a seat over here" Dumbledore said when he showed me the hat on the chair. I sat down and waited for te hat to make a decision. And then he started talking "it has to be............................ SLYTHERIN!!!". All the boys at the Slytherin table seemed very happy with that decision. "Severus can you bring y / n to the Slytherin table please" Dumbledore asked professor Snape, who is also my dad. "Yes of course, hello y / n how are you?" "Hello father I'm fine". "This is the Slytherin table, you can take a seat wherever you want" he said. So I took a seat next to a boy, he didn't seemed that friendly, but i didn't care. "Hello love" he said with a surprised voice. "I'm Draco Malfoy". "Hi, I'm y / n nice to meet you". "Y / n Snape?" He asked me. "Yes, it's a very long story. We talked for a while and........ he wasn't that bad, he is actually fucking handsome! "Y/ n is there someone you talked to?" Snape asked. "Yes Draco Malfoy, why?" I answered. "Ohh god" Snape said. "Than Draco has to share his dorm with you" Dumbledore said with a serious face. "If I really have to, than it's okay for me I think" Draco said. "And you y / n?" Dumbledore said. "Uhm yes I think" I said in a confused way. "You better be nice to her Draco" Snape said.

Part 2 will come soon :)