Welcome Students

~School Gym~

"Yashiro-san...!"

"Yashiro-san!!"

A voice echoed in in her ear as she rubbed her eyes waking up. Nene Yashiro opens her eyes greeted with the face of her friend Amane Yugi.

"Ah-! You're awake..." he smiled. She scratches her eyes and blinks a bit regaining her vision which was a little blurry.

She looks at the boy a little confused at first but then regains her memories.
"Amane-kun-?"
"That's right!" Amane smiled and so did she.
"W-wait.. Where are we-?" she asked as she looked around seeing her classmates. Some awake some still asleep.

"I don't know but.."

"AMANE THERE YOU ARE!" Tsukasa jumps on his brother a bit worried and hugged him tightly as they both tilted away from Yashiro.

She sighs and wakes up her best friend, Aoi Akane. Aoi mumbles as she slowly wakes up. "N-Nene-chan—!!" she was alarmed and got up. "Aoi!" she hugs her.

Akane looked over to them and lighted up.
"Ao-chan!" he was about to run to her when Minamoto Teru grabbed him. "Akane-san..".
He looked at him mad. "E-eh-?" Akane says confused and annoyed.

"Wow you really lost concern for me didn't you?" Teru starts to ruffle his hair as Akane tried to get away. Aoi seemed entertained as Yashiro started to giggle a bit.

"Yokoo! Satou!" Kou shakes the two boys to wake up. Both boys mumbled but still hasn't woken up. "Oh no, are they dead?" Mitsuba says sarcastically and giggled. "Shut up..." Kou mumbles.

Sakura wakes up and fixes herself up and looked around. "M'lady!!" Natsuhiko said behind her and as he was about to hug her Sakura smacks him away.

Lemon panicked as he checked his pockets for his phone. "Guys! Have you seen your phones?" he says as he still kept searching.
"Mine is right here what do you me—".
Shijima reached her hand in her pocket to find nothing there.

Everyone started to look for theirs too. Nothing.

"Don't even bother finding them. I took them away!~"

A voice said at the front of a stage. There stood a bear, half black half white.

"And, what are you supposed to be?" Amane asked confused as he ignored his brother still on his back.

"How disrespectful, I'm supposed to be your principal!!" Monokuma whined angry and annoyed.
"Wait- What?" Tsukasa asks as his brother successfully pulls him off. (Anna Vibes, LOL)

"Let me explain, I'm Monokuma. Your dearest principal!~ And you all! Are in a killing game"

"Ooh!~" Tsukasa seemed interested.
"WHAT?!" Kou yelled.
"H-huh...?" Yashiro said confused.

"Yep yep! And here are the rules. We will have class trials each deaths. You have to figure out the killer correctly or you all get executed as the murderer gets released from the school."

"What if we team up..." Shijima asked.
"Well then only the real killer will be able to leave!" Monokuma explained.

"And if no one gets bloody in two days EVERYONE DIES! And this is what will happen if you don't listen..." he says as everyone hears a scream from the corner.

"AOI!!" Yashiro screams as her best friend had just been killed. "N-Nene-chan..." she mumbles as her dead body falls on the floor. They all stand there in shock as Yashiro starts to cry hugging her best friends body.

"That should be clear enough. I gave you all an E-hand book with a map and your IDs for the school and the location of your dorms! I'll give you time to explore the school while it's still morning!" Monokuma claims as he jumps down back stage.

Yashiro slowly puts her best friend down, but something didn't feel right. Her hand felt heavier than usual. Amane then helps her up as Yashiro was still sobbing about her best friend dying.

~Hallway~

Yashiro sat in her room wiping her tears deciding to move on. The others explore the kitchen and the cafeteria. She then hears quarreling from outside. She peeks out and sees Amane trying to push his brother away.

"Ehhh!! Why can't I stay with youuu??" Tsukasa whined while he was still trying to get in his brother's dorm. "Y-you have your own dorm!! C'mon!! Back at home we already share a room—!!" he said struggling to push his brother away.

Yashiro decided to leave them with their business and walks to the cafeteria.

~Cafeteria~

"Ah! Yashiro-san!" Teru was alarmed.
"H-hi.." she mumbles. "Looks like there's enough food for a whole year here.." Mitsuba says coming out of the kitchen.
"Wait- What?" Kou was confused.
"I went in, there was a whole stock enough to feed a whole village."

"Also the bear told me they re-stock everyday so I guess that's a good thing.."

Satou and Yokoo ran inside screaming. They both stopped and Yokoo hugged Kou terrified.
"Yokoo-! Satou! What happened?"

"W-we were checking out the rest of the school a-and- The bear startled us I guess..." Satou tried to catch his breath from all the running.
Yashiro scratched the back of her head and sighed.

A message echoed through the speaker signaling everyone to get to their respective dorms.
As they all headed to the hall Tsukasa has given up, opened his dorm, and dropped on his bed frustrated. Amane finally enjoyed the peace as everyone went inside their own dorms and slept.

Survivor Count: 13/14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~