Backed up;

Your POV.
*
I was driving cam back to his apartment after a long photo shoot that I was happily invited to come and see. We were blasting music and talking to each other about drama, secrets, work, and most importantly our lives. Which includes our relationship.

"Hey babe?" Cameron asked me while scrolling through his twitter.
"Yeah?" I asked while at a stop light that just turned green.
"Can you stay at my place tonight?" He asked turning to me with puppy dog eyes.
I just pulled into the place we were meeting a couple of the guys at when I parked and I felt a someone back into into my car.

I moved forward a little, so did cameron.
"What the hell!?" Cameron said angered.
I opened the car door and walked out to the back of my car. It was a teenage girl. Probably 16 maybe 17 I'll find out soon enough.

Cameron got out expected it to be a guy. He looked kind of surprised it was a girl.
"Why did you park your car here?" She asked with a nasty look on her face.
"This is a parking space!" I got angry with her because she was the one who screwed up not me.
"Um no it isn't. That is a parking space." She said pointing to another space.
"That's for handicap people!" I yelled once agin to her.
"I know you should try it sometime." She gave me a smirk and crossed her arms.
Cameron grabbed his phone and walked over to my side.
"Who's this?" She asked starting to blush and act 'cute'.
"That's your business because?" I asked kind of rudely but she deserved it.
"Cause he's so hot." She said.
Cameron defiantly felt awkward because he started to tense up.
"You can go meet with the guys I'll be there later."
"Are you su-" i cut cameron off.
"Go. I got this." I kissed his cheek and then he started walking to the pizza place.
"Im gonna call the police and you will take care of my car." I dialed 911.
And soon enough they were there.

*
Cameron's POV.
I walked in the door to the pizza parlor and saw all the guys sitting at a table.
"Cameron!" Taylor shouted and pointed.
They all got up and gave me individual guy hugs.
We sat back down at this freaking huge table with a seat next to me which was obviously for (Y/N).
"Where's (Y/N)?" Nash asked.
"Oooh is there trouble in paradise???" Matt asked with his eyebrows going all over the place.
I chuckled a little.
"Nah she's just outside dealing with this immature girl."
Everyone looked so confused, but that was before I realized no one knew what just happened besides me.
"Oh yeah a car backed into hers." I pointed outside the window to where she was standing.
Everyone got up and rushed to the window luckily I was sitting in a window seat chair thingy.
"Damn." Taylor said.
"What?" I scrunched my eyebrows.
"(Y/N)'s leggings out soo tight." He bit his bottom lip.
I punched his arm and looked outside to see for myself.
"Damn you are right." I said to Taylor.
"I know right I just want to rip-" I cut Taylor off.
We all looked over to him.
"You want to rip what, Taylor?" I asked and was gonna punch him if he finished his sentence.
"I want to rip into the pizza. God I'm so hungry." He said patting his stomach and going back to his chair.
"That's what I thought." Everyone was going back to their chair.
The waiter came around and asked what we wanted to drink and what kind of pizza we wanted.
We ordered pepperoni and cheese pizza. I ordered (Y/N) a water which is what I got too.
Then I saw (Y/N) walking to the pizza parlor.
*
Your POV.
*
I walked Inside the pizza parlor. Everyone was at a table.
"(Y/N)!" Taylor yelled.
Cameron looked over to him like he was saying 'don't even'. I smiled a little.
Cam was the first one to greet me of course.
He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.
"How did it all go?" He looked outside to my car and I followed his eyes too.
"Um well they changed the tire that popped and told me to go into the shop to get a paint job on the parts that got chipped off." I told him and kissed him then walked over to the guys.
Cameron followed behind me love struck and I could tell he was looking at my butt.

Matt, Nash, Taylor, Jack j, Jack g, and Shawn were at this one table.
I walked over to Matt and kissed his cheek, then Nash, then Taylor, then, jack, and the other jack, and last but not least Shawn. When I walked over to my seat all the guys were blushing except for cameron who walked over to me and kissed my cheek.
I blushed and smiled.
"I wanted to make them feel just as loved as I make you feel." I whispered to him then kissed his cheek.
"I love you, (Y/N)." Cameron said looking into my eyes.
I kissed him long on his lips.
"I love you too."
Then the pizza came and we ALL dug in.