Sick;

-
(Y/N)'s POV.
-
It was the second to last night on the Magcon tour. Me and the other guys were sitting down to a fancy meal, and with a fancy meal there are fancy clothes. I was wearing a dress cameron picked out and he wore a suit I picked out for him. After we ordered our food cameron decided to get all touchy. Mahogany was sitting right next to me and Taylor (not the wisest decision) was sitting right next to cameron. I moved his hand off my thigh, which he was grabbing onto like his life depended on it. Then carter cracked a joke and we all laughed, as we laughed cameron whispered something to me.
"I don't feel that well." He said some what in pain.
"What hurts?" I asked him.
"My stomach, but my head also hurts." He whispered back.
"What do you want to do?" I asked grabbing his hand from under the table.
He looked at everyone. They were all having a good time.
"I don't think I can make it through the rest of the dinner."
I shook my head "okay".
I leaned over to mahogany.
She stopped talking to Jacob and leaned over to me.
"Cameron doesn't feel well I'm gonna take him to the bathroom I'll be right back if anyone asks."
She whispers...
"Okay just don't take to long." She went back to talking to Jacob.
I took cameron to the bathroom. He kept squeezing my hand as if he was trying to tell me something.
When we got to the bathroom I made sure there were no other guys then, Cameron immediately rushed to one of the stalls, and threw up. I walked in behind him, rubbing his back softly and calmly.
"(Y/N) please go. I don't want you to see me like this." He said to me.
I just kept rubbing his back ignoring what he just said.
"(Y/N). Please." He said again.
"Cameron, I don't want to leave you. Not now and not ever. No matter what's happening I'm here." I said continuing to rub his back.
"I'm here for you too." He said and then threw up again in the toilet.
I heard the bathroom door open.
"(Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice say.
I got up off the ground and walked out of the stall.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Is everything okay?" Nash asked.
I shook my head no as cameron threw up again.
Nash leaned to see through the stall door.
"I think we should all just leave it's been a long night."
I grabbed Nash's arm and pulled him out of of the bathroom.
"Okay so here's the plan. Cam doesn't want you guys to have your night ruined, so tell everyone who wants to come over to come over to me and Cameron's hotel room. Okay?"
He shook his head yes and walked back over to the table.
I walked over to cameron.
"You think you can stand up?" I asked him
He shook his head yes.
I grabbed his arm to help him up. He weakly made it to his feet. I walked him over to the sink and he sat down on the counter.
I got a paper towel and got it wet with some water and started to very gently clean around and on his mouth. He moved his hand to my face. He gently rubbed his thumb on my cheek. I smiled as I kept cleaning off his mouth. I kissed his lips gently and quick because he did just vomit. He smiled.
"Your the only girl who hasn't thrown up in disgust seeing me throw up."
I laughed a little. And then smiled.
"Your the only one who has..."
Nash barged in.
"Were all leaving are you coming or do you need 'mommy' to wipe off your mouth."
"Don't say that dude." Cameron said defending me.
"Your just jealous you don't have a 'mommy' yet."
We all laughed.
Cameron got down and he wrapped his arm around my waist.
He kissed my cheek as we walked out of the room.
"What were you gonna say?" He asked me.
"I was gonna say your the only one that's loved me."
He blushed and kissed me.
I laughed and wiped of my lips while he wasn't looking.