1: Laura?

*Joe's Point Of View*

"This is Laura." A voice said from the other side of the phone call. The voice sounded familiar, as if I talked to her before, or heard her somewhere.

"Hello?" The voice said. Whoops! Got caught in my thoughts too long.

"Hey.. Uh..why do you have Caspar's phone?" I questioned.

"Who's Caspar? This is my phone."

I pulled my phone away from my ear long enough to look and see if I might have dialed the wrong number.. Yup, I did. But, the number wasn't even close to being similar to Caspar's number. It was a U.S. number. How could this happen?

"Umm.. You there?" She said. Crap.. Thoughts again. I think too much.

"Uh.. It seems that I called the wrong number. Sorry about that." I said.

"That's okay." She said.

I then realized that she must be the actress that plays Ally Dawson. She sounds like her. Crap, now I wish that I would have payed attention to the opening credits.

"I'm Joe." I said.

I looked over at the television, which was muted, and saw that the opening credits were playing. Hm.. The actress who plays Ally Dawson is named Laura Marano.

"I'm Laura."

Aha! I knew that it was her!

*3 hours later, Caspar's Point of view*

When I came home, Joe was lying on the couch in a weird position talking on the phone.

"Joe?" I said, wondering who he was on the phone with.

"Huh? Give me a second." He said to whoever he was on the phone with then looked at me. "Yes?" He said.

"I'm home." I said and he shrugged.

"Cool. Hey, what time is it?" Joe asked.

I looked at my watch. "Ten past two."

He chuckled. "In the morning?"

I nodded. "You got it, dude."

"Whoa!" He ten picked up his phone. "I need to go, Laur. It's ten past two."

"Really?" I heard the person say. "It's only six-ten PM here."