An FNAF story-

I stood next to a man, my good friend, Henry...actually, I don't know him that well, but that doesn't matter. We both looked at the small building in front of us, it was slightly run-down, but it was perfect.

"This is going to be our legacy." I smiled, this Pizzeria is going to be a fortune.

"So, Will. You'll be working on the building and the finances and then I'll make the animatronics."

"You mean the furry animals?"

"Animatronics."

"Okay, okay. Let's get going."

And that marked the day, I ruined my life. As told, I fixed up the building, I handled the finances, and bought some basic party supplies and food. It took me a while to make this place look presentable, but I was content with what I made, Henry spent all his time locked away at home. Henry worked there all the time, he made very few visits to the Pizzeria with his daughter, Charlie. After I finally finished the Pizzeria, Henry had informed me that he had finished the animatronics.

I waited impatiently for Henry, I saw him walking toward me, he was carrying two large yellow...things. I led Henry into the Pizzeria and he set the fluffy, yellow things on the ground, Henry looked up at me with a bright smile.

"These guys took a while, but I really worked on them."

I looked at the 'animatronics' they kinda looked deflated and lacking life. One was a bright yellow bunny and the other was a golden bear, both were around six feet almost more.

"What do they do?"

"Well, I found a way for us to save money, these animatronics can be a work as a suit *and* an animatronic."

"How does that work?" I questioned, I was very confused.

Henry grabbed the bunny, he removed the head of the animatronic and placed it on his head.

"It can be a suit, we'll have to be wearing the full suit though," Henry said, he placed the head back on the bunny and reached into the bunny's neck. Henry felt around for a bit, there was a snapping sound and Henry quickly pulled his hand out of the suit. The suit propped to life, it stood still, it's eyes slightly closed and it's head tilted.

"It now has an endoskeleton! I used these things called spring locks to hold back the metal skeleton, you gotta flick one open and the whole skeleton while snap into place."

"That looks kinda dangerous."

"Well...it is. But, if these things are brand new! They are able to keep shut until you open them, besides you'll have to be moving a lot for it to come loose."

"Okay...we open in a few days...I want the bunny." I said, Henry rolled his eyes and grabbed the bear.

"It's name is SpringBonnie, I got Fredbear," Henry said while grabbing the golden bear.

The days quickly passed by and we opened the restaurant like that, it went smoothly, very smoothly. Henry and I would dress up as the characters, then after a few hours we would mount the animatronics on stage and let them sing and dance.

I walked out of my house, with my three children trailing behind me, I had to start taking them to work with me, they did whatever they wanted, I needed to work.

"You kids know the drill, Michael, you watch your brother and sister, Elizabeth stay away from the back rooms, and Ethan you can cry under a table like you always do."

Michael was my oldest son, he liked terrorizing his younger brother with a Foxy mask. We got new animatronics too, Freddy the bear, Chica the chicken, and Bonnie the bunny. They're still a work in progress though, they sit in the back rooms until we can work on them. Elizabeth was the middle child, she cared for both of her siblings, but she definitely prioritized herself before the boys.