Au - Princess Academy Part 1/2

(in this story all of them are humans.)

Characters (princess academy):

Princess Charlotte Of Capricious
Princess Chloé Of Ginovia
Princess Fawn Of Animalia
Princess Vidia Of Zephyr
Princess Rosetta Of Arcadia
Princess Lumina Of Shinee
Princess Iridessa Of Alabastrine
Princess Silvermist Of Seatopia
Princess Elizabeth (LIZZY) Of Humeria
Princess Lilac Of Silverine

Lady royal Glimmer
Lady royal Nyx
Lady royal Zarina
Lady royal Tinkerbell
Lady royal Viola
Lady royal Lyria
Lady Royal Azura

Ms.Suncove (Sunflower Suncove)
Ms.Colden (Snowflake Colden)
Ms.Wood (Mary Wood)

Headmistress Ree (Clarion Reina Ree)

Dame Digby (Arabella Digby)
Princess Victoria Digby Of Gardania (Crown Princess)

Characters (prince academy) :

Prince Sled Of Wintheria
Prince Terence Of Arid
Prince Clank Of Celistial
Prince Storm Of Thunderal
Prince Racer Of sprinter
Prince Cleff Of Musa
Prince Stone Of gravelate
Prince Blaize Of Sloffizia
Prince Beck Of Westton
Prince Cello Of Roselia

Lord Royal Buck
Lord Royal Slush
Lord Royal Rumble
Lord Royal Bobble
Lord Royal Thomas
Lord Royal Jace
Lord Royal Chase

Mr.Springtime (Hyacinth Springtime)
Mr.Autumnbreeze (Redleaf Autumnbreeze)
Mr.Keeper (Dewey Keeper)
Mr.Dustin (Gary Dustin)

Headmaster Wintrix (Milori Wintrix)

Other characters :

Ellen Birch (Tinkerbell's Mother)
Periwinkle Birch (Tinkerbell's sister)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tinkerbell sighed contently, her work was finally over and she was ready to close everything up. The chairs stood on the tables, all the lights were turned off, everything was clean and ready for her next shift tomorrow morning. Before leaving Tink quickly grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and placed it down in her bag. Once she stepped outside of the old Cafe, Tinkerbell groaned as she looked down, her apron and outfit were covered in coffee and chocolate stains, leaving her to walk through the streets with a dirty uniform and a rather messy hairstyle.

The young girl carefully locked up the Cafe and hastily walked towards her small apartment, Tinkerbell worked to support her mother and her sister financially, due to her mother's illness she was incapable of working herself, and therefore Tinkerbell had decided to drop her dream of going to college, in order to work and make their life's better.

Once the blonde had finally arrived inside her apartment she placed down a small bag of groceries on the counter aswell as a couple of coupons she had gotten from her colleagues. "Peri, Mum, I'm back home!" she called out to her dear family "Tinkerbell!" Peri ran in and hugged her, Periwinkle was about four years younger than Tinkerbell but their age gap did not separate them one bit.

"You have to come watch!" Periwinkle dragged her into the living room as fast as she possibly could. "Watch out Peri!" Tinkerbell laughed, the younger girl sat down on a pillow, right before the TV, Tink got the hint and sat next to her sister.

"Periwinkle you better be doing your homework too and not just watching that show!" Their mother's voice rang through the room, followed by a couple of nasty coughs. Tink looked down, everytime she heard her dear mother cough or sneeze her heart sank, it wasn't a surprise that her mother wasn't feeling all too good anymore yet it still greatly saddened both daughters.

"Yes, Mama!" Periwinkle smiled angelically at her elder sister who rolled her eyes in amusement, every year over and over again Periwinkle dreamed of becoming a princess, by one day winning the lottery drawing, every year anyone non-royal, age eighteen or nineteen could enter the Princess Academia's lottery draw, one name would be randomly picked out of a bucket and they would get a scholarship to enter the special academia and become a Lord or Lady royal.