1.

If only you knew how much I do love you 💫♥️- Pattie Labelle

Amour

Babyyy where are you ? Amour dragged with a pout on her face as she face time her husband on the phone she was getting impatient because he knew that tonight was date night and he wasn't at home yet.

Jay baby am on my way home to you right now, you rushing me it look like ya ass just came outta the shower ,he kept glancing from the phone to the road

Dont worry about me I gat this ,I'll be ready by the time you get home and get dress,Amour drop her towel getting ready to lotion her body making jay lick his bottom lip watching her intensively

Why are you starring Sir ? She smirked propping her phone up

Because I can ! I want you just like that when I get there too"

Um sir my pussy is still sore from lastnite so it's a no for me ,she replied back smartly making jay laugh.

Yeah, yeah yeah am almost home see you in a few baby,

Ok babe,with that she hung up ,putting on her under garments, sitting by her vanity getting ready to do her makeup

Amour sat down at her vanity thinking about how her life has made a total 360 in 3 years ,who would have thought at the age of 23 she would be married and let alone to Jayceon Taylor , she never wanted to settle down all she wanted was the "bag" and getting it by any means necessary ,but that's not.Until she meet Ghost. Jayceon's name hold alot of weight in the streets of L.A and any women wish to be on his arm she saw that as her way to get her and mother and sister out of the projects ,and working as a bottle girl at the club and scamming niggas just wasnt enough and let's just say her plan worked but not as smoothly as she wanted it to it was many crying nights and days to get to this peace and this unconditional love her husband and his family shows her and she was more than appreciative of her husband anything she wants he makes it happen spoil is an understatement .

Jay kissing her on cheek knock her out of her thoughts scaring her a bit.

You scared me ! She hold her chest making him laugh as she sucked her teeth making her way to go into there closet . he stop her movements by pulling her towards him and wrapping his arms around her waist even the height diffrence he didnt care he just wanted to touch on his women who he hadnt seen all day.

Sorry mama ,but damn i guess you didnt miss me today no hugs no kisses for ya man am hurt "he kissed all over her face making her laugh

Babyy you gone mess up my makeup ,she whined but still appercative of the kisses its safe to say she loved her man very much

After about an hour later they were both dressed and Amour wanted them take a million pictures before they were ready to go.
They promised each other that no matter how complicated or busy there schedule got they made sure date night was included, it was there time to just talk about what ever stress of the world they had going on and just to have that one on one time , Tonight was Anthony's night to plan date night and amour couldn't wait to see what he had planned.

Awww! Baby this is so freaking cute ,she fanned her eyes as she felt the tears was threatening to fall she was such a cry baby and everyone knew. Jay planned a cute picnic /move date with all of her favorite foods and drinks out of all of there dates this one was the best in Amour eyes