Chapter 1: Introductions

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

Stark white hair would be the first thing to notice about the woman named Victoria.

Her rose red eyes would be next.

She was unique, 22 years old, last semester in her university and living alone in a house on the edge of a forest.

However, what she and no one else knew was the fact that the forest was owned by the tall monster with the blank face.

Her living in that house on the edge of his forest was something that had bothered him for some time now.

And today was the day it where he had enough. He called his three Proxies.

Hoodie, Masky and Ticci Toby. He ordered them to get rid of her as soon as possible.

So they started watching her. Getting to know her pattern, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

It was a chilly saturday night when it went down... or was supposed to.

Victoria had some kind of appointment and was out of town that day. The Proxies left without getting her.

On sunday, while strolling through the edge of the Slender forest at night one of the three noticed how the light turned off in her windows.

Toby was at the mansion and Hoodie was as well, so the masked Proxy waited twenty minutes and decided to drop by and take her out.

Unbeknownst to him and his fellow Proxies, she had known that they followed her.

It hadn't bothered her as much as it probably should have, but as she felt the threat in form of Masky crawling through the open window in her living room she started to get bothered.

His threat felt more dangerous than before. The other times where he had sneaked into her house with his buddy in tow his aura was lighter. Not much of a threat back then, but now?

It was strong enough to open her eyes.

Quick explaining here; Victoria is the last living from a small race of forgotten and nameless beings. She can feel and see people around that pose an immediate threat to her.

The Proxies were dangerous, she could faintly felt them even if they were in the mansion deep in the woods. But now one of the two was in her house, more of a threat than ever. (A/N: I know it says ONE of the TWO here, don't question it, it'll get explained later)

Her eyes fluttered open and she slowly slipped out of her bed, careful not to make a sound. She quickly stuffed a thin blanket under her other, making it seem like she was lying under it.

She was wearing an oversized shirt she had stolen once and a pair of PJ short. Moving her short white hair out of her face, she hid behind her bedroom door.

Seeing the aura of the threat slowly ascending the stairs. He was soundless just like the nights before.

The man in the mask and the yellow jacket crept into her room and pulled a gun out of his pocket.

Victoria started to sneak up behind him.

The threat pushed the trigger, shooting a bullet in the blanket, where he supposed her head to be.

Victoria surpressed a smile. He was so easy to trick.

Upon realizing no blood appeared the threat with the mask pulled the blankets off revealing the trick.