9

3rd POV

"you okay?" Caleb asked rubbing her back softly. Y/N nodded and pulled away wiping her eyes, "Yeah, Yeah." "You sure?" asked Ethan. "Yeah, im positive." Y/N smiles softly. "Hey lets go shopping now eh?" she said. Caleb chuckled alittle and nodded.

Ethan goes to say something to Y/N, but is interrupted by Caleb pulling Ethan to Vans, Y/N behind them giggling softly.

~Time skip~

The three are now in Calebs and Y/N's home. "Jesus christ Y/N how did you get less stuff than us, AND you're a girl?" Caleb asked, his arms full of stuff he bought. "You guys are children thats why." Y/N laughed at them and walked into the living room, skateboard, PC parts and a new Facecam in hand, "Less stuff but more expensive." Ethan snickered to Caleb. "Shut the fuck up bitch." Y/N huffed and walked up to her room. "This shits pog!" she yelled down to them. "Yeah yeah whatever Y/N." Caleb rolled his eyes. Y/N giggled and closed her door putting on music and getting started on putting together her PC, humming along to the music.

Calebs POV

"Its nice Y/N is getting into streaming." Ethan smiled, "Yeah i guess." Caleb shrugged, "What do you mean 'Yeah i guess'?" Ethan asked. "Dont get me wrong it's nice and everything but if she starts streaming and gets big she will get hate and/or maybe will stop spending time with me and i just dont want my sister to hurt or i dont want her to stop spending time with me thats is." Caleb said frowning a bit, "Dont worry dude, you're like her bestfriend she wont stop spending time with you, and if she get hate we will both be here for her, alright? dont stress it." Ethan reassured Caleb. "Thanks dude, now let's help Y/N and get pizza or something!" Caleb said, Ethan laughed, "You're paying thought."Ethan pointed out, "Yeah yeah." Caleb rolled his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------sorry its short and i havent updated i kinda forgot about this book but ill try to continue it as much as i can!<3