Chapter 8

"It's gonna cost $540 to fix this..." The phone repair guy looked up at Dream, "what the hell did you do to this phone man?"

Dream shrugged, grabbing his wallet, taking out the money and giving it to the man.

"Alright, I should be done in... two or three hours," The guy got out a sticky note, "name?"

"Dream, and I'll pick it up around 11, if you're done."

He scribbled the name down and gently placed the sticky note on the phone.

Dream turned around and walked out of the store. He walked to his car, unlocking it and getting in, and then resting his head on the wheel once he close his car door.

He lifted his head, starting up his car, and then pulling out of the parking spot.

When he got on the road he turned on the radio, and soft music began to play, filling the car with it's sweet melody, and before Dream knew it, he began to hum along.

He came upon his destination, turning off the radio, and pulling into a parking spot.

He grabbed his bag and got out of his car, locking it after he closed his door.

"Hi Mr. WasTaken!" A student named Kaitlyn waved to the teacher. He gave a faint smile, "good morning!"

He continued on, walking in the doors of WHS, and then walking to his classroom.

As he walked to his classroom, he past George's room. The door was open and he was sitting at his desk, writing something.

Dream hesitated, and then continued on his way. George was right, they had to stay away from each other.

A few of his students were waiting outside his room. "Good morning," he nodded to them, and then unlocked his door so they could go in.

He switched on the lights and went to take a seat at his desk, quickly taking out his laptop.

He opened it and typed in his password, then opening emails.

Dream stared at the compose button and then pressed it.

To: georgenotfound@email.com
From: dreamwastaken@email.com
Subject: Goodbye Georgie

You said we shouldn't talk anymore, and I'll respect your wishes, but not without saying a proper good bye.
So here it is.

Thank you for giving me the slightest bit of time in your life, it was amazing and I'll cherish it forever. I think eventually my feelings for you will fade, and the same for you, if you ever felt anything for me.
But for now I love you more than I could ever express for you in that time.

So thank you George, and good bye.

Dream hesitated, and then pressed send just as the bell to start class rang.

He stood up walking to the front, "good morning everyone, and here's today's plans..."

————

"Thank you so much for letting me hang out here," Mr. Boo rushed into George's classroom, setting his laptop down, "there's not a single quiet space in the school."

George smiled, "you're welcome. My classes went on a field trip with Mr. Soot and Ms. Niki, so I'm pretty much free the whole day."

Mr. Boo sat down and opened his laptop, getting to work.

George's laptop made a little 'ping' noise and he looked at it, recognizing the sound of a new email.

It was from Dream.

He reluctantly clicked on it, reading it.

And then he read it again.

He had so many questions.

Why did Dream email him, and not just text him?

When did he write this? Was it from before?

Should he email him back?

No, that would just bring them closer together.
He deleted the email, closing his laptop.

"What are you working on?" He asked Mr. Boo, hoping to get his mind off the email.

"Oh just a lesson plan," Mr. Boo replied, not looking up from his laptop. George raised an eyebrow, "I didn't know you taught a class?"

"Oh I don't, but Mr. WasTaken is allowing me to write a lesson plan for his class," Mr. Boo smiled. George cringed, "that... was nice of him..."

"Mhm!"

"Use my classroom as much as you want, I have to go somewhere," George tossed him the classroom's keys and Mr. Boo thanked him while catching them.

George rushed out of his room and to Dream's classroom.

Dream was teaching a lesson, he was smiling and making animated gestures, even if they didn't follow with what he was saying.

Just one of the many things I love about him... George smiled, and then shook his head, face-palming. No, stop it-

"Geor- I mean, Mr. NotFound, can I help you?" Dream asked looking at the brunette who was standing outside the room

"Yes, uh, I need to talk to you about um... lesson plans! Yeah, those," George lied. Dream shrugged, "okay then."

"Work on that worksheet I gave you, I'll be right back," Dream told his class as he walked out the door, and closing it gently behind him.

"So... lesson plans?" Dream raised an eyebrow, leaning towards George. George back up, his face getting hot.

"You're blushing," Dream murmured.

"No I am not!" George protested, and then stuck his finger in Dream's chest, making the blonde back up, "I want to know what gives you the right to send me an email... saying what you said!"

"It was just an email Georgie, calm down," Dream shrugged as another teacher passed by, after they were gone he leaned in, "some of us need closure when it comes to these types of things."

George crossed his arms, glaring up at the taller man.

"You're adorable when you're mad Georgie," Dream smirked, and then turned towards his classroom door, pausing, I hope I didn't actually upset you, that wasn't my intention."

"I'd never hurt you intentionally George," Dream murmured and then walked back into his classroom.

The brunette's face was dusted with light pink blush, and he shook his head, burying his face into his hands.

Get it together George, he reprimanded himself, and then sighed. He lifted his head and walked back to his classroom.

I shouldn't have done that.

WC: 1049

OKAY FIRST, UM THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS??

aNd sEcOnD

pLS-

your guys comments are so funny 😭✋
i lIke cRiEd bC oF tHem
anYwAys, UntIl nExT cHapTer ;)