CHAPTER 9: 12pm

Atsumu's pov

It's around 12pm and I can't sleep... maybe it's because of Oikawa's performance with that- uh... Iwaizumi! Yeah, that's his name- now let's rephrase that line...

Maybe it's because of Oikawa's performance with Iwaizumi, to be honest, I was 100% positive it'll be a big hit.

Don't go, what a song... I still believe I can beat him in this bet, I do not want to for the Christmas hang out coming up in 5 months. Oikawa planned this whole thing for all of our friends to come hang out for Christmas as we've all been together since Middle school, even if some of us went to different schools, most of us were neighbors who brought new friends.

Anyways, I'm trying to think of some lyrics before our due date next week, but I can rarely think of something... maybe...

It can be...

Sometimes, in our lives~

We all have pain~

We all have sorrow~

Then it'll be uplifting like-

But if we are wise~

We know that there's always tomorrow~

It'll be little verses while to chorus hits you hard-

Lean on me~

When you're not strong~

And I'll be your friend~

I'll help you carry on~

It seems to fit with our present relationship, me being very caring and considerate despise my childish and vulgar behavior to some-

It's just natural for me to pick a fight-

Anyways, this seems like good lyrics for now, well, not sure if Sakusa is ok with a small verse- I'll ask him tomorrow. He's probably resting right now- as should I but- I just can't shut my eyes tight enough-

Is he ok with a slow paced song? That's what I'm writing right now, man I should of asked-

This is all pointless if he tells me he wants something faster or a total different message- man this is crumbling faster than cookies-

Should I ask for help? Or an emergency 3am cereal, even if it's only 12:40pm-

Emergency cereal sounds better so I get to make myself some cereal, being quiet about it too in case Sakusa is a light sleeper.

Tip-toeing to the kitchen to fetch myself cereal, my favourite! Honey Nut Cheerios~ Yum~

Carefully placing the cereal into the bowl, slowly pouring the milk in afterwards, lifting the bowl as I dipped the spoon in, heading back to my room till I saw the window behind the tv...

What a view... I say to myself as the view was city lights with neon signs in one corner while on the other side is the sea reflecting the city lights, such a pretty sight...

I went to grab a pillow from the couch and sat on it in front of the living room window, eating my Honey Nut Cheerios. It was perfect, calming me completely as I finished my bowl in under 6 minutes.
I was about to stand up to put my bowl in the sink but my legs were asleep causing me to fall back on to the pillow I sat on, that emergency cereal was the right choice as I slowly fell asleep on the living room floor with my empty bow next to my hand.

Well I guess it's goodnight~