Chapter 2

Why do I feel like this.. It feels weird. Whenever I am near to Jericho I start to feel strange in my chest. My heart starts to beat faster and I feel like going crazy. It can't be that I like Jericho, right..? I have Elaine.. I mean I had. But wasn't she supposed to be my soulmate? Did I save Jericho over Elaine because I liked her.. and not Elaine?

 Whatever the reason is I don't want to focus on it right now. I have no particular reason to travel anymore because Elaine is no longer here and is not my reason to live. But I still want to be with Jericho. But if I tell her now that I have no reason to travel with her anymore I am scared that we will go different paths and I would lose Jericho. I have one excuse though that I can use.. I have been saying to Jericho that I want to save the king's forest and that has been the "reason" why we still are traveling. 

I still miss Elaine though. I can't just believe she's dead. But I guess being with Jericho has helped me a lot. She has been on my side all the time and has never betrayed me. I think that's why I am so confused like this. But I feel like if my feelings towards Jericho will keep growing I am betraying Elaine. That's why I want something else to fill my thought's. But when we actually arrive the king's forest what can I make the new excuse..? I don't really feel like saving it. I mean why should I? It will only just keep reminding me of Elaine and that's the least thing I want to happen. But I can't just say that we aren't actually going to save the forest. Shit. What do I do?

                                                   ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jericho walks toward Ban. Her face looked worried after seeing him. "Are you feeling okay, Ban?" 

"Yes I am okay just thinking about you."

That's  something I could never say to her. Instead I answered to " Yes I am.."

Jericho: But you looked like you had something important in your mind.. What is it, you now that you can tell me anything, right?

Ban: Yes but seriously, it's nothing special. 

Ban said that with a straight face and stood up at that moment. Jericho seemed to believe him so she followed him where he was heading to.