Willow Silverbark: #1

(There's a picture of one of Willow's favorite hair styles)

Willow is a 1st year girl at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. She is a Ravenclaw, and she is 11 years old. She is a metamorphagus and descendent of the Silverbark family, who are distantly related to the Blacks.

  One of her favorite hair styles is rainbow colored hair that she wears in a long braid down to the middle of her back. She has melted gold eyes with flecks of cyan and purple with the iris of a cat's. She has a cute button nose and almost bubblegum pink lips with a heart shaped face.

  She is quite short; standing at 4ft. (Most of my characters will probably be around 4ft since that's around my height btw) She is quite petite, but don't underestimate her abilities. She has pale flawless skin. Her favorite color is cyan. She likes to read and absorbs knowledge like a sponge with her photographic memory.

  She has a pet snake that is about a foot and a half long, with purple, cyan and silver patterns. Her snake is a close relative of the gardener snake, therefore is harmless. His name is Houdini.

  Willow is very quiet and shy, always engrossed in her books and studies. She is one of the top of her class, next to Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy.  Her favorite things to do are; exploring the edges of the lake and forest, reading, practicing spells, playing with Houdini and sketching. Her favorite subjects are; potions, transformation and (later on) astronomy.

  She is very kind hearted, loyal, smart, shy and is quite the fangirl outside of school. When outside of school with her magical family, she is quite comfortable with them. Her family is warm and kind. She has many cousins and a little brother named Jakob who is 4 years old. Jakob is not metamorphagus but is his own magical being with a growing perk for unfolding the future. Willow is very protective of her little brother and loves him more than anyone else.