Nautical Nonsense Part 1

First off. I really don't but why I am writing this one out but I kinda feel like I also wanted to share this nautical nonsense that I am currently thinking. So here it goes

Well, in the first place I really don't know what I'm thinking to be honest and I find it funny because I know that I'm thinking but at the same time I don't really get what I'm thinking. Have you ever experience something like these before? Probably.. Maybe.. No.. maybe its just me or maybe I'm just thinking a lot of things that I don't know what to think first? It sucks and hard to be honest. Every night every day I think a lot about things that I don't really know if it make sense or its just me. Everyday I think a lot about of what ifs and whys. What if I didn't do this back then will I still be like this today? Why is the world like this. Why am I sad, why am I happy about what should I be happy about. Maybe you guys are thinking that I have anxiety or like this and like that. Actually, I really don't know and as much as I wanted to know. Reality comes right through your door and knocking some sense out of you to stop daydreaming and that you have to keep moving because theres a lot of stuff you need to do. You need to go to work or study, pay your bills, support your parents, do your duties as a person, a child, a sibling, a partner, a parent, a friend, a co worker, a citizen etc etc and these what make reality so sad. Well perhaps for me.

Please comment back for some of your thought because I need it to.