Flirty!

Author POV

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?" Mina said as she can feel the gaze upon her.

"Nothing." The other girl calmly reply and look away.

Mina and Tzuyu are close friends. They would hang out with each other everyday after school but today they decided to just relax and talk in their classroom instead of going straight home.

"Why don't you wanna go home?" Tzuyu ask Mina who was busy playing with her new plushie that someone just got her.

"......"

"I told you not to ask, didn't I?" She frown.

"Well, I wanna know...... Does it have something to do with your parents?"

"...." The later didn't reply.

"....gotcha." Tzuyu said, feeling proud.

"Aww, come on.... I have a fight with my parents and you're out here being happy about it?" Mina whine as she see how bright Tzuyu is smiling.

"Hahaha...... Seeing how you can still be here playing with the plushie, I'm sure it's not that big of a deal." She shrug.

".....And to add, it must be your fault. So I'm sure an apology will make up for it."

"You never took my side." She sulk.

"Btw, who give you that?" Tzuyu point to the plushie in Mina's hand.

"Just a kid down the street." She said.

Although Tzuyu doesn't like it that Mina is smiling at something else, Tzuyu to was bewitched by her beauty that she was sitting there, staring at Mina.

"Cute." She mumble.

"W-What....?"

"O-Oh..... R-Right? It's cute, isn't it?" Mina stutter as she heard what Tzuyu said.

For a moment there, Mina thought Tzuyu says that to her.

And it turns out, she did.

"No, not the plushie.....YOU." Tzuyu said and look at Mina in the eyes, determined.

Mina blushes at the sudden compliment.

"W-What are you even saying?" She panic.

"Hahahaha......." Tzuyu started laughing and wouldn't stop.

"Stop laughing." She hit the 'laughing' girl, still blushing.

"...hahahaha.....why? Did your heart flutter? Look, your face's really red right now. You should see it." Tzuyu just continue laughing.

"I'm going home if you're gonna keep laughing." Mina said and playfully pick up her empty bag that she has yet to collect all her stuffs.

"What about your parents?" Tzuyu said, trying to hold in her laughter.

"None of your business." She scoff before walking to the door.

"Ow...."

Upon hearing Tzuyu whine in pain, Mina turn back to see Tzuyu constantly rubbing her eyes.

"W-What happened? Why are you rubbing your eyes like that?" She rush back to Tzuyu.

"Haha.... I think I laugh too much. There's something in my eyes. It kinda hurt." Tzuyu said, still rubbing her eyes aggressively.

"Stop rubbing it and let me see."

With Mina shorter than her, Tzuyu have to lean/sit on the desk with Mina tip toe-ing in between her thigh.