2: Arceus is too late

In the Hall of Origins, Arceus, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, and the Tao Trio are playing poker. Suddenly, Uxie, Mewtwo, Mew. and Latias come in.

Arceus: Yes?

Uxie: Arceus, you do realize the situation back on earth, right?

Arceus: Yes, the Chosen One will die soon, he'll be a million times more powerful than me, blah, blah, blah...

Mewtwo: His death will cause consequences if he dies angry right?

Arceus: Yes, why?

Mewtwo: He's sworn revenge on those that were present at his execution and is about to die.

Arceus: Yeah, wait WHAT? Mew, call Hoopa and ask him to open a portal back to earth.

Uxie: Do you know where it's being held?

Arceus: No, sorry. But we need to find him and quic-

Palkia: Veilstone City in Sinnoh, now pay up Zekrom.

Zekrom: *angrily pays him 50 pokedollars*

Dialga: Hah! Pay up you two, I bet that he would pay first!

Reshiram: *angrily pays 300 pokedollars*

Kyurem: *angrily pays 300 pokedollars* You cheater, using time just to get a couple hundred poke.

Arceus: Ok, lets go no-

Giratina: Pay up boss, you owe me 20000 poke.

Arceus: *sighing and paying him 20000 pokedollars* Now can we go?

Giratina: Oh no, his soul is slipping away from his life, go now!

Arceus: Of course I will!

They enter Hoopa's ring portal.

When they arrive, they see the worst sight: Max and the Spark siblings crying in a corner, the traitors and Goodshow showing no remorse, Ash's pokemon crying, and worst of all, the dead body of Ash Ketchum. 

Arceus: Oh no, no no no no no. Ughhh, if only I had just stopped 5 minutes ago.

Mew and Latias suddenly begin bawling their eyes out, while the people in the room are confused as to why 5 legendaries appeared out of nowhere.

The traitors: Arceus, are you here to congratulate the death of Ash?

Mew begins to get angry, and so does Latias.

May: Mew, stop crying over this boy, come with me instead.

Mew begins strangling May with her tail.

Latias: Mew, stop she's not worth it!

Serena: Like you could be worth anything.

Latias: *Starts choking her with her claws*

Suddenly Ash's body begins to glow.

Arceus: We're too late. Get Rayquaza and Groudon on standby to stop his rampage.

The glow dissipates to reveals a small, light blue Zygarde cell. Then, looking and remembering what happened, he turns into his 0.001% form, a black Latios. He starts rushing towards the traitors, but he's stopped by Groudon sitting on him.

Traitors: So that's his new form? He must be weak if Groudon can defeat him.

This just makes him angrier, he's in his 0.01% form now which is an Arceus. He shoots hyper beam at Groudon and OHKOs him. 

The traitors then try to capture the legendaries, but their pokeballs are all broken by Ash. He then starts summoning small, little pokemon.

(I like this design for a new pokemon called sentry

(I like this design for a new pokemon called sentry. Only 1 level of evolution, 150 Hp, legendary, and is artificialy made)

Ash: Sentries, attack!

*Insert tf2 sentry sound here*

Arceus: We need to drag him back to the Hall!

Pikachu: I can help with that. ASH! THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT, LETS GO!

Ash: Pikachu? Oh, good thanks for stopping my rampage.

Arceus: Ash, you nearly destroyed the freaking room.

Ash: This was just my show of force. I'll be back you traitors!

The legendaries, Ash, and his pokemon go back to the Hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else think this is starting to sound like a stage play?

Anyway, updating tomorrow!

-JS