[Day 1] Why... do i feel like this?

A/N: Sorry for my untimely death lmao i kinda forgot about this fic

so enn ee ways i think that it's time i wrote a new chapter. Just know that i have decided against smut (for now) not because of morality and ethics, i just don't know if hamsters have dicks or not. I could look it up but will i? no.

oh yeah this ones about you starting to fall in love with cham p but you don't know it yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gundham left 2 hours ago, and all you've been doing is staring into his devas' cage and having 8 beady black eyes looking back. "Okay, lets take you guys out of there, you seem a little cramped in there." Gently, you picked them up one by one. There's San-D, there's Jum-P, there's Maga-Z and- You flinch and your thoughts are cut off by a loud chitter, coming from the last hamster in the cage. Cham-P.

When you took him out of the cage, you found yourself with a goofy smile on your face. It's almost as if you were their owner, you loved them so much. There's always been something about Gundham's hamsters that really made you love them. Maybe it was how they always seem to match what Gundham is feeling. It's almost like they have an unbreakable pact or bond. Or maybe it was just their cute little faces. But the one you favored, however, was definitely Cham-P. He's the biggest one out of all of them, and very cuddly. And there was something about him that..

A thought snapped through your mind. It was quick and sudden urge to look at your computer. You break your eyes away from the 4 adorable devas, and look at your computer. You stare at it for a while, until your memory catches up. "My project!"

You were assigned a project in english for summer homework, school started next week, and you hadn't started it at all! "Sorry guys, i'll be right back!" As you put them back into their cages,  you couldn't help but be heartbroken over their misty black eyes. Especially Cham-P. Wait, why is he the only one i feel like this about? No, i don't have any time for that. I have a project to do!

—————————————————————————————
i'm gonna cry this isn't nearly as good as i wanted it to be

but hey i am putting off an english project so there's that 😃
so i hope you like it
also i probs won't be back for like 11,037 years bye