Part 1

Akila POV:

"What are you waiting for?! Or do you maybe want to walk!" That's my dearest brother. "Coming" I replied. It's my first day at my new school. I quickly threw my backpack over my shoulder and ran downstairs. "Goodbye sweetheart" my mom said as I was passing the kitchen on my way out. "Bye" I looked at her but she wasn't looking at me. It was my brother Martin that she had talked to. Of course how could I be so dumb. Mom didn't like me because of my wolf. She was special and I shifted my first shift late and mom don't like people that stand out. Yep she's an asshole.

My brother looked at me with a I'm sorry face. I know it's not his fault. He on the other hand shifted early and had an complete normal light brown wolf. The same color as his eyes. That's why mom liked him more.

He hated when mom does this but she said that she wouldn't pay for college anymore if he didn't play along.

"C'mon let's go Akila" he said, quickly waving mom of. I went outside to the car and hopped inside the front seat. I looked at Martin that had just started the car. He started backing out of the driveway. When we were on the road he looked at me. "I'm sorry" he said. "It's not your fault" I said looking outside. "Just drop it." The rest of the way to the school was silence.

When we had driven for about ten minutes we pulled up to an pretty big parking lot. Beside it was an big building. It had an big main doors that were wide open. Students were in they way inside. I quickly spotted the "mean girls". They were stealing glances at a group of boys that were on they way inside. It was three boys I couldn't see their faces because they had their backs at me. But one thing I could claim was that they were extremely muscular. Their shirt was hugging their muscles tight and they were tall. Extremely tall.

"Are you coming?" Martin asked looking worried. When he walked outside the girls near us started giggling.

He was handsome I'm going to admit that. But when I walked outside the girls stopped giggling and glared at me with a disgust that was pretty alike my moms when she looked at me.

My eyes were blue but one of them was half brown so I was pretty used to people staring and giving me weird looks. I learned to love them tho. They are a sign of my wolf Alyssa, she's Snow White but have an brown spot on her face. I know that they are white wolfs but they are super rare and a white wolf with an stain is even more rare. I don't even know if there is an other wolf in the whole world that is like Alyssa.

I shrugged and walked inside leaving my brother. "See you later!" He called after me. I looked back at him and rolled my eyes in response. A light chuckle came from his mouth.

I walked trough the corridors trying to find the principals office. Some boys wolf whistled at me. They didn't care about my eyes just about my body.

When my dad died I had an hard time so I took it out at fighting and boxing. I can fight very well. When we still lived in New York I was one of the best fighters in MMA but I stopped when dad died. Mom wouldn't pay for me fighting twice the size of me. And I haven't the money to continue. I save all my money for when I turn 18 so I can move out. It's actually just a few months left.

"Hi" the voice of and sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey" I said a little questionable turning towards her. She had dirty blonde hair in an high pony tail. She looked in my eyes and I expected an insult but instead she said; "omg your eyes are so beautiful" she beamed at me looking excited. "Thanks" I replied. It actually made me much happier. I smiled at her. I don't think I've heard that from anyone except Martin sense my dad died.

"I was just wondering if you need" she asked me politely.

"Yes please, I need to find the principals office" I said breathing out in relief.