one (part 2)

(TFP: The Lost Dragons)

Name(the mother): FloraName(the baby): AineGender(Flora): femaleGender(Aine): femaleFlora is mated to MontuAge(Flora): about 11,900 or moreAge(Aine): Well she didn't hatched about 200 or more years and right now after she hatched, she is 3 or 4 ye...

Name(the baby): Aine
Gender(Flora): female
Gender(Aine): female
Flora is mated to Montu
Age(Flora): about 11,900 or more
Age(Aine): Well she didn't hatched about 200 or more years and right now after she hatched, she is 3 or 4 years old.
Personalities(Flora): kind, caring, motherly, calm, smart, responsible, Quiet, respectful, loyal, trusting, protective of her family (when someone hurts her family or try to hurt her family) more protective of her family, unkind, strong,  think more to make sure her family is safe.
Personalities(Aine): kind, shy, playful, silly, caring, cheerful(with her family),
(When one of her family is hurt) worry, scared, try to help with anything, sad, will start crying.
Height(Flora): she is a little taller than ratchet.
Height(Aine): she is a lot shorter than acree.
How strong is she(Flora) she is a little less strong than Optimus and Megatron
How strong is she(Aine): she is just a little baby but she will get strong when she is older.
Powers(Flora): (you will see in the book)
Powers(Aine): she will not have powers until she is 12 to 15 years old.