Chapter 41 LAST CHAPTER

"I love you to kian I just, I've had so much stuff happen in my life for the past year and a half and me and you have been on and off all year and I don't know if we should be together anymore I just need sometime to my self and think for a while what I'm trying to say is that we just need a brake I need to go and talk to jc and see what's going on with him if he's really getting married or if he's just lying or what ever but I doubt he's lying, I love you kian but we just need a brake " I said holding his hands and looking in to his sparkling eyes. "Lia don't worry if you wanna brake up I understand I get it now so much stuff has happened to you over the past year and now that I'm saying it I think we weren't ment for each other I think that we should brake up and see other people I love you lia but we need to brake up"he said, I could tell he didn't want to have to say that but he still stuck with it.

I nodded and I took his hand and we walked to the car together one last time as a couple. Kian looked at me and I was leaning against the car he leaned in and hugged me and I could feel tears dripping on my shoulder and when I pulled away from hugging he was crying. I took my sleeve and wiped his face.

"Don't worry I love you with all of my heart and we are best friends now that we know more about each other were not braking up were just gonna be friends for now, for a while , or even forever If you want."I said. I hugged him one last time and kissed his cheek and he drove me to my mom's house and as he pulled out of the drive way I waved good bye to him. Then I walked through the front door and I ran upstairs and texted jc. His name was still the same "jc my love" I look at that and my whole life flashed before my eyes the first day I met jc and the first time we had a date and the first time we slept together and now it's all over there's no jia or lia and jc. I miss jc so much and I miss my little girl so much, I can remember everything about her to the last detail and maybe one day I will find the right guy for me that I will get married to and start a family but for now I still have my best friends to get me through life and I've had one of the best/worst years of my life and I couldn't have happened with out my loving friends...........

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys so this is where the end of the book lies but don't worry the 2nd book is coming out to night so if you just go to my profile you'll find the new book it's still the same title just "loving you 2" and trust me the next book is gonna be ten times better then this one and so I love you guys so much and thank you for all of your support and feed back and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.