my brother, i'm still sorry

Hey brother,

Reggie, yeah... I used to call you that.
I don't think you can remember it, because I used to do it when you were a child.
When we were children.

You died. And I'm broken.

I know I didn't treat you well, in the last years, and i'm still sorry for that.

But i miss you, R. I miss you so much.
Every hour in every day, i miss you more.

I can't imagine a world without you.

You were young, talented, brilliant, lovely.
You were just a boy.

You deserved better. And i'm sorry 'cause i haven't been able to protect you.
I feel like it's all my fault. Maybe it is.
I had to save you, from the Dark Lord.
But I haven't fought enough.

I know I deserve this pain, I'm not the best person in the world, but i'm a human, and I can go wrong, I can regret my mistakes, I can suffer and I can cry my beloved little brother.

I just wanna hug you again, one more time.

I just wanna stay with you again, one more time.

I just wanna meet you again, one more time.

Here my friends are dying. My family... Our family is mad. Bellatrix is out of mind for Lord Voldemort. Narcissa married Malfoy, but i know she doesn't love him. We all know it. Uncle Alphard is dead. Andromeda brought a girl, her name is Nymphadora... She looks really nice. I'm sure she'll become a wonderful woman, amazing witch and great mother... Just like Andy. Ted, Dromeda's husband, is very kind, i guess you'd really like him. I heard that Orion... Dad moved in Scotland and Walburga is died even if Kreacher take care of her Screaming Picture. He misses you too, you know? He adore you, I've always thought you were his favorite boy.

12, Grimmauld Place looks very gloomy.

Oh, I almost forgot! There's also good news: James and Lily are parents. Baby's name is Harry. It's cool, isn't it? And... Guess who's his Godfather?
Exactly, of course I am.

I really wish you could be here for see it by your own eyes.

I promise, we'll meet again soon. Okay?
I swear.

Please, be fine. Do this for me.

It's important, because if i knew you're happy, I'd be the happiest person in the world.

You are my brother.
You will always be my brother.

I love you.

Your big bro,
Sirius.