🐱kenma head cannons🐱

SFW (42 nb reader HC's & 2 female reader HC's)
😺

NB READER
- He liked you for a while, but finally got the courage to ask you to be his s/o when you were both in g/n {grade number}.

- You're friends are always hyping the both of you up.

- He has such a cute style and he always buys you clothing so you can match his aesthetic.
his aesthetic:

- His parents fell in love with you as soon as Kenma brought you home for the first time

- You have your own room in his families house and vacation house.

- You're always allowed in their house, even if nobodies there. His parents haven't given anyone else that privilege before, which makes you feel special.

- Whenever you're at his house and his parents are there, they always say "i just know you guys are going to be married and have a HUGE family!" Kenma always blushes and tells them to stop, but he secretly likes it and agrees!

- Whenever you see his mom, she always tells you to make sure he isn't playing games too much and that he is spending plenty time with you.

- You can go sleepover any time you want, which is often because your parent/guardian are close with his and they're also not home many of the times so you're often lonely if you don't go over.

- You almost always go to his volleyball practices and games, but he still gets nervous when you do because he is scared that if you see him mess up, you will think of him as a bad player.

- You are the only person that makes him calm down whenever he loses a volleyball game.

- He always pays for the stuff you guys get when you're out.

- His parents are basically yours.

- He loves to rest on your thighs when he is sleepy. (THICK THIGHS SAVE LIFES)

- LOVES when you play with his hair, but wont admit it. You know he does though.

- He is extremely clingy, you think its really cute though.

- Whenever you guys cuddle, he buries his head in your neck because he loves the warmth of your body.

- His nick names for you are "pudding" and "kitten".

- Your nick names for him are "pudding head"

- He REALLY wants you both to dye one side brown/black and the other blonde.