~*~Chapter 4~*~

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮

𝒪𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓀𝑜'𝓈 𝒫.𝒪.𝒱.:

After walking away from everyone and saying goodbyes/ see you laters I was thinking of one thing and one thing only.

Please don't let my parents be home!. They usually work all day or night depending on which sift they choice that day but I'm hoping they choose a night shit so they won't be home when I get there or leave.

You see ( I'm starting to sound a Dr damar 💀) my parents use to be great loving parents that everyone loved to be near and around until I turned around 7.

Growing up we weren't rich but we weren't necessarily poor either, I'd say we were like the Middle of the middle class having struggling times but would have good times around tax time type middle class.

But of course that had to change. Around when I was 7 I over heard my parents in the kitchen talking and basically to keep it straight and simple the only reason why we were middle class was because of the fact that my parents were stealing from my grandparents wills without knowledge to the rest of the siblings and family.

How my construction worker dad and office job mom figured out how to scam my family like that for years I'll have no idea but they did and we're doing it since i was 2 months old.

So my parents accounts were frozen and we had to move and start over not only because we couldn't afford the house we were in at the time but because otherwise my family members probably would have found us and killed us them self's.

And so after that my parents worked and became these money hunger monsters. I remember my aunt sent me for dollars in a gift card and the next day it was gone to be used in what ever they needed it for. Now I know it doesn't sound that bad but that's not all.

After they became money hungry they also became these homophobia basic "perfect" family. Anything that wasn't in the Bible was forbidden. And as someone who's in a class full of homos I think you're starting to see the problem.

Each talk with them is exhausting and makes me want to ram my head into a 30 foot pole. So I try to stay out our ran-down house as much as possible. And before you say anything I know I sound spoiled but my parents had people there to help not only with money but getting them better jobs and everything!.

But they used those people and now they cut my parents off for good and I can't blame them. Shoot my great aunt was going to help until she found out how homophobic I hey were (she's married to a woman) so there's that.

Looking up at our apartment I pray and breath a breath of hope and thankfulness if there not there. Walking in after unlocking the door I see the lights were out and everything was unplugged, "thank go there not here" I say out loud in happiness.

Going into my room I get my sleep over bag and pack for the night and for the next morning then get my chargers for my phone and laptop (it was a gift from shoto) and lock my room back up after.

Thank god this went smoothly I would have to have sit here for a hour before I got to leave bc of them.

And with that I locked up. The apartment and went to the bus stop since Shoto's house is like 15 minutes by bus but way longer if I walked, and who do I look like walking at 4:50pm after school? Yea no not doing that!.

I hope Dai brought his computer I'm trying to play the sims tonight bc last time we played he killed my favorite character with a cow plant when I went to the bathroom and I'm most definitely getting my lick back.

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮