Chapter 1- Welcome Chapter

Cast -
Freya Anorld - Pyper Smith (Teen Model)
Seth Ashton- Dave Franco
Ally Smith- Chloe Grace Moretz
Mila Fields- Sasha Pieterse
Ariel (Freys's Enemy)- Jessica Green

Freya's POV
First day of school and still haven't gotten up and get ready. I stood up and went to change into a pink top and jeans. I went to brush my teeth and do my hair while that Ally message me saying "I'll be over at in 30 minutes to pick you up!".

I quickly gather my books into my bag and run downstairs to eat breakfast. I ran into my brother "Watch where you're going ratfish" that's what he calls me and i call him turtlehead because he is always in his room. I finish breakfast and call Seth. "Hey Freypy, wassup" he says while brushing his teeth, "Waiting for Ally to pick me up she said she'll be here soon" "Well I'm about to leave with Dan i'll see you at school! cyah there!"

As i hang up finally Ally decides to show up "hey gurl" as she yells when i walk up to her car. "hey how was the movies with Brayden last night" i said. "Well we went to see a romantic and i kind of fell asleep then he took me home and he kissed me" "Aw that's so cute are you guys dating?" the wind brushing through my hair is making my hair messing I'm going to look like a jungle freak. "Well i think we are but idk it's not official yet" she seems happy with him i hope they do date.

As we arrive i see Seth leaning against the wall with his friends and i walk up to him to say hi, "What took you so long" giving him a hug. "Haha well Ally was driving so she was taking her time"

"I really missed you Freya"
"I missed you too Seth"
As we go into the school i saw Mila, i run up to her hugging her
"Omg Mila i missed you so much how was Australia?"
"I missed you too Freya, and Australia was the best it was pretty hot there and i went and met a guy he is very sweet"

As we all walk into class i realised that I am not in any classes with Ally and Mila but i am in all of Seth's class, I'm so glad. Seth and I took the 2 seats from the right of the class.
"Do you want to go to a party on Friday? Everyone is invited it's just a welcome party to the new year"
"Lol is Andrea coming?"
Andrea is his girlfriend the worst girl you would ever want to meet.
"Ye well of course because everyone is going"
Great she will be there, well atleast Ally and Mila will be there and i can ask Josh to come, he has always been there for me so I'll just invited him to go with me.
"Why that face she's not going to be rude Frey she has enough of teasing everyone ever since she has got her new Socho Gucci bag she got from her mother, it's like her life had been changed"
"I don't even care if she's coming, and serious she has like a fortune of handbags" we both laugh.

As we both talking not expecting that Andrea will be in the same class. As she walks in with a ugly smile on her face.
"Hey baby" and she literally makes out with Seth on purpose to make me jealous, it's kind of disturbing like she kisses him every time she sees me.
"Oh hey Freya how was your summer alone?" as she laughs.
"Fun, thank you very much" as i smirk away to my seat.

"Good morning everyone I am Mr Adam, i hope everyone has settled in very well, I hope everyone will have a good year at Wishton College"